Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Ghorenfore dismounted from his horse and looked at Kirak glaringly
“what?” replied the monk faking an innocent look
Ghorenfore shook his head and began walking forward, removing his helmet as he took the first few steps.
“Fennigan?” Ghorenfore shouted.
Ghorenfore felt a mixture of relief and anxiety at the same time, he was hoping this visit would come with good news on Martin’s whereabouts, but was deeply afraid of what that news could entirely entail.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Arlie's group II   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 am

ARLIE freezes for a moment in shock; both for his dangerous lack of cover & at the realization of who's approaching. He grins & turns back & shouts "Hey guys! I found the lost sheep!" He turns back to the 3 approaching & starts rushing towards them. "Great to see you! We figured you all were good as dead!" ARLIE stops as he remembers they don't know about his death & reincarnation. "Oh ... yeah ... um ... I'm Arlie ... um ... we have some stories to tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 am

Alex says, "They are gonna be long stories arent they? Last I checked our friend Arlie was a halfling."

Bekah says, "Good to see you again. How many others still live? And are they as changed as you?

Last edited by Bekah on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: East side   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am

EAST SIDE
Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY
Time: 13:20:36

FENNIGAN steps forward with a long bow:
"Yes, Your Grace. We have found the wayward expedition force that first left Hochoch. We were coming back to you and saw you were in trouble. I think we helped."

TANYA steps next to FENNIGAN with a sheepish, mischievious grin. She could look guilty and innocent at the exact same time.
"Hey, cutie."

FENNIGAN turned his head quickly at TANYA:
"Have you no respect for nobility, woman!"

TANAY continued smiling, staring at GHORENFORE, touching her index finger to her lips. She shook her head playfully:
"Nope."

FENNIGAN rolls his eyes in exasperation.

GLASSBLOWER steps forward, and GHORENFORE finally glimpses a slender elven woman. She is well built physically for an elf. Her slender frame appears to be the frame of an athlete, but her eyes sparkle with an almost unnatural intelligence. It's hard to tell what her strong points are.
"I am KISA GLASSBLOWER of the noble GLASSBLOWER family from the elven city of Lynlai. I have accompanied these heroes of Oytwood to Hochoch to meet your nobles to talk of an alliance."

Last edited by aloddaharm on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: WEST SIDE   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 am

WEST SIDE
Time: 13:20:36

LOWLYN lowers his bow.

NYDENT looks at LOWLYN
"Who are these people?"

LOWLYN smiles
"Old friends."
He turns back into the main camp and shouts
"All clear on the west side, we have new friends."

The EAST SIDE can hear him shout the all clear.

LOWLYN steps forward and ALEX, REBEKAH, and LEYLADIN notice LOWLYN, looking older and more confident since they last met. But he is still an elf. Next to him is a young elven cleric, NYDENT, whom they have not met before. The cleric is cautious but friendly.

LOWLYN walks toward REBEKAH
"We were not certain we would see you again. This is NYDENT. He is a cleric of Corellon and acting as an attache to KISA GLASSBLOWER, one of the nobles from Lynlai. The town wants to form an alliance with your people in Hochoch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

The three wayward companions make their way back in amongst friends.

Rebekah says, "Well met Lowlyn. I am glad we were able to meet back up with you. Did you manage to get the kids all safely back to Lynlei? How about the rest of the soldiers, did they make it?"
She then faces Nydent, "Its good to meet you. I am Rebekah but everyone just calls me Bekah." Pointing to Alex and Leyla in turn she says, "This is Alex and Leyla."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: West Side   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 pm

WEST SIDE
Time: 13:20:42

LOWLYN smiles proudly and says
"Yes, all the children were returned home. Lynlai has a strong backing of elven warriors from the Oytwood as well. NANNEN is watching over them while I am away. The consensus may be that the people in Lynlai are now tired of hiding. It is time to take back our home."

LOWLYN looks back at the former battlefield
"It also appears that the giants may feel the same stirrings of war. This is the second group of giants we have met in only a few days, since we past the Midwood Trade Road. The ogres on the road had satchels loaded with weapons too small for them to use. They may be fortifying orc positions to the south."

LOWLYN turns back to look at REBEKAH
"This group of orcs and ogres we defeated here were laying siege to a small fort that Lieutenant MARTIN and others from Hochoch built up. It's on the same ford you crossed when you first came to the Oytwood. I have no doubt the retreating orcs will inform their superiors what transpired here.
"Oh, Lieutenant MARTIN and his group came into the Oytwood looking for you and the others. Now we will journey to Hochoch and make preparations for the liberation of our joint lands. Speaking of that, KISA will not want to remain here for much longer. Also, we have a company to the east, I wish to see what the news is. Come, comrades, we can catch up on the way."

LOWLYN turns and heads back to the battlefield with NYDENT and CLARA's BANDITS in tow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Bekah, Alex and Leyla follow along with Lowlyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Ghorenfore raised an eyebrow at the young woman who seemed, Intriguing to say the least.
"Hello Miss..."

His eyes moved to the Young elven woman who introduced herself as Kisa Glassblower and his heart nearly skipped 2 beats, catching her eyes.
As he let out a deep breath as he could see the cold air from his hot breath in front of him. The chill on the air seemed to go right to his bones, which for Ghorenfore seemed odd but was dismissed it as a momentary issue.
"A pleasure to Meet you Lady Glassblower, I'm Ghorenfore Kenogaurd, I hope Pelor finds you well this day."
Ghorenfore offered to take her hand in traditional female Noble style, his eyes never leaving her.
"Does anyone in your party require anything? Its good to see you made short work of those Orcs..."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: East Side   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm

EAST SIDE
Time: 13:20:42

LADY GLASSBLOWER takes GHORENFORE's hand.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Most Honorable Sir KENOGARD. My compatriots are fine and in high spirits. My protector, Lieutenant LOWYN of the Lynlai militia, makes it a past time to do battle with orcs and ogres. I think the rest do as well. However, I do not think that we should stay idle here. Orcs escaped our attack, no doubt they will find reinforcements somewhere. Reinforcements could be days or hours away."

The people on this side of the field hear LOWLYN's all clear and that the group has reunited with old comrades.

LADY GLASSBLOWER smiles fondly
"That would be my protector now. Come we have a pile of supplies taken from the orcs, perhaps you could use some of the equipment. My cleric still needs his new armor."

LADY GLASSBLOWER turns, returning to the battlefield.

FENNIGAN raises a cautious hand at the end of the conversation.
"About the orcs . . . we need to talk, Sir KENOGARD."

TANYA eyes widened.
"Oh, crap."

FENNIGAN continues with a nervous gulp
"We had a tragedy on the way back, Lieutenant MARTIN was killed. A Fire Giant ended his life; however, the fire giant fell and we recovered what was left of Lieutnenat MARTIN. Fortunately, the force that left Hochoch a month ago have learned to circumvent the laws of life and death."

TANYA pipes up, quickly
"Not undead, no Necromancers here!"

FENNIGAN glares at her curtly, turns back to GHOREFORE, and continues
"A druid, Lady FAWN was able to reincarnate the lieutenant, but there were . . . unforseen consequences."

TANAY blurts it out
"He's an orc now!"

FENNIGAN scolds TANYA
"Woman, could you please be silent!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Ghorenfore stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the news of Martians death, his heart sank at the loss of his friend. Conquering the techniques of life and death weren't easy to accept either but to have Martian alive again after his death, ALIVE even as an Orc. There was the Militaristic side of Ghorenfore that could see the advantageous side to these turn of events. But part of him would no doubt feel guilty about exploiting the situation in this manner. Ghorenfore's mind was a flood of mixed emotions.
Ghorenfore looked at Fennigan he shook his head as if still in disbelief
"How is he handling the change? Mentally I mean" Ghorenfore asked, as he began walking in the direction Kisa had gone. The first step was to make sure Martian was ok Mentally, and Psychologically.
"Not all healing is physical..." Ghorenfore said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: East Side   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 pm

EAST SIDE
Time: 13:20:54

FENNIGAN follows behind GHORENFORE; he keeps talking
"In a purely intellectual sense, I would say that the lieutenant is not handling it well at all. Physical appearance has lowered his confidence and psychologically he throws himself at orcs and giants. I am concerned that he may have developed a death wish. It's one thing to be fearless, it is another thing to want to die. He is also worried how this will affect his leadership of his men and even his acceptance in Hochoch. He does have a worry there, I think."

GHORENFORE follows KISA into the battlefield were he notices over a dozen of ogre bodies clustered around some orc bodies. A pile of orc equipment is in the center of the field, mostly great axes, longspears, and javelins.

Approaching from the west of the battlefield is an male elf with vibrant, predatory eyes. He has a longbow and two arrows in his left hand. Behind him is a younger elf in chainmail. Also three humans are also behind the elves. They are weathered and certainly look like refugees in a war torn land. However, each of them has at least one piece of exceptional equipment, no doubt the spoils of war. KISA introduces them as Lieutenant LOWLYN, Brother NYDENT of Corellon, and the woodsmen with CLARA. The woman KISA also introduces CLARA, who is leaning against a tree about 40 FEET away. She looks tough and hardened. She may have been attractive at one time, but suffering has made her age beyond her years. She gives a curt half-nod at GHORENFORE.

There is also a young man standing in the center of the field, wearing banded mail. His hair is white, but he face belies his young age. Apart from his heavy armor, the man is only armed with a quarterstaff. He appears to be giving rights to the fallen orcs and ogres. KISA introduces him as FORLIN, cleric of Fharlanghn. FORLIN looks up at the mention of his name, bows, and returns to his work.

Three more individuals appear from behind the two elves and three human troops. One is a red-headed woman with an intense glare in her sparkling eyes. She is lightly armored and doesn't look like she belongs in the wilds. A female elven archer and a warrior dwarf are with her. These three look ragged and tired. LOWLYN introduces these persons as old comrades and from the original expedition that left Hochoch. Their names are REBEKAH, the elven archer is LEYLADIN, and the dwarf is Sargeant ALEX from the Hochoch army. ALEX and another dwarf OSKAR were the only members of the army that could be spared when the expedition force first went out a month and a half ago. OSKAR was killed in battle a month ago.

The elven druid FAWN and her wolf are nearby. She was responsible for the reincarnation that brought MARTIN back. Also, a broadly smiling dwarf named ARLIE is also in the party.

TANYA looks around
"Where's MARTIN?"

CLARA points in a direction behind them and says, nonchalantly
"Hiding behind a tree."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:39 am

MARTIN keeps his spot behind the tree. He puts his swords away & snaps back at CLARA "I wasn't hiding! I was keeping a defensive position! Besides, the last friendly band we came across shot at me soon as they saw me..." He absentmindedly strokes a tusk as he turns & leans against the tree.

FAWN casually strolls back to the group with her wolf.

ARLIE, on the other hand, rushes over in his usual fashion, eager to meet new people. Since people seem to be crowded around the tall guy on the big horse, he excitedly goes to KIRAK. He grins, grabs KIRAK's hand in a firm handshake, & rapidly blurts out "Hi! I'm Arlie! All of you doing ok? Need anything?" He lets go & waves his hand back at the pile "We've got lots of stuff to spare right now!"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 pm

EAST SIDE
Time: 13:21:00

CLARA nonchalantly replies to MARTIN's outburst
"If someone attacks without provocation, there are obviously not friendly.
"Also, there seems to be no reason to continue skulking in the shadows. The secret's out now, you have the body of an orc. No one has shot at you. What's the defensive position for now? I would think you would want all the information about what your men have experienced these past few weeks; being a lieutenant and all. Some leader you are."

KISA snaps at CLARA
"CLARA, silence. MARTIN has had a traumatic experience!"

CLARA steps forward glaring at KISA. Her gaze is vengeful, she has no regard for KISA's social position.
"Do not start to compare this experience of MARTIN's with mine! He is able to live on and fight!"

LOWLYN's arms tighten.

There is a long silence as CLARA's eyes quiver in their stance, losing their vehemence. CLARA blinks slowly and exhales, banishing her anger and sorrow. She straightens her posture and says, bitterly
"I did not ask for this life."

FORLIN can be heard from the just beyond the cluster of people
"None of us asked for this, and yet here we are. The old days are gone. A new path lies before us."

LOWLYN's arms relax.

GIBBON, the Suel who was aiming an arrow at GHORENFORE moments before, walks up beside LOWLYN.
"And that new path is supposed to lead to a fort, right?"

This is when GHORENFORE notices a large rat by GIBBON's side. It is about the size of a small hunting dog or a large domestic cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

"perhaps..." Ghorenfore stated out loud "...I should council him, make sure he's doing ok."
Ghorenfore looked around at the field of battle, clearly these people had seen plenty of warfare and much battle. The small fort wasn't a home, but it was still a better option than remaining here any longer than needed.
Ghorenfore saw the large animal and raised an eyebrow as he turned his attention to it for a second, then continued on his way.

KIRAK looked down at the dwarf his attention caught by a chipper dwarf, which, for as much of a conundrum as that sounded still struck him as odd to say the least.
"Your awful Happy for a dwarf..."
Kirak stated plainly.

"Kirk..." Ghorenfore shouted to his companion.

"Yes sir?" Kirak's attention was drawn to Ghorenfore, pulling his mind back to the task at hand.

"Take the men, and make your way back to the canoes, we'll need a few more canoes from the fort if were to get all these people across the water safely."
Ghorenfore nodded to Kirak. His hope was to draw attention away from the tension that existed already and move things along as quickly as possible.

Kirak smiled to Clara, "Perhaps you'd like to join me Miss?" he asked her politely. Kirak found this woman to be interesting to say the least and as he watched her he saw a hardened warrior. Something that sparked his interest greatly.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 am

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:06

CLARA snapps at KIRAK
"Now why in the hells would I want to help . . . " her voice trailed off.
She took a deep breath and paused. Her eyes moved wildly as she thought about how to respond.
"Yes, I suppose it would be best to do something."
CLARA turns to her men
"Men, let's get moving. Let's see we can help out with the canoes. Perhaps we can sleep in relative comfort tonight."
The men cheer quietly and move along with CLARA as she motions for KIRAK to lead the way.
"By the way, KIRAK, do not call me Miss. I have been living in the Oytwood all my life. During the last two years of the occupation I have slept in mudholes, hid under dead animal carcasses, and I have occasionally eaten raw meat. I am only CLARA; I have no use for titles."

GIBBON looks at GHORENFORE as the ranger bends down to pet the large rat.
"His name is FESTER, he's been my only companion for a few months now. I wouldn't trade him for anything."

MARILYN looks at GIBBON, slightly nauseated,
"That's real special, GIBBON, real special. I think I will go help with the boats; MEL owes me money."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:33 am

Ghorenfore looked at Marilyn and smiled as she walked past,
"Its nice to see familiar colors on the feild..." Ghorenfore gave his best charismatic smile he could, with the eye twinkling and all "...I was beginning to think we were alone out here and Lieutenant Martian and his troops had been lost. I'm glad to see you saw them safely back"

Kirak walked next to Clara, heading back to the canoes.
"I meant no offense Clara..." he said sounding sincere "...I was simply offering an alternative that may provide you with some distraction away from the doldrum of standing around."
Kirak stopped for a second and turned to her,
"Perhaps then you would join me for dinner, something on the cooked side? A pleasant diversion if you will."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 am

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:12

MARILYN turns back to look at GHORENFORE. She raises her right hand into the sky:
"The sun watches over us; we are never alone. I did what I could to see them to safety or die trying. Without FORLIN's bravado and art in healing, we would have never made it. He hardly ever lifts a weapon, but he can pull us all straight out of death's door."

FORLIN half bows
"The skills are overestimated."

CLARA turns her head slowly to KIRAK. Her eyes narrow, her speech his deliberate and delivered in an icy tone
"FORLIN has been more than adequate to provide us with sustenance during the journey. Exactly how much of a dinner are you proposing in the middle of a river in the wilderness? Surely, military rations would be the only banquet you can suggest."

One of CLARA's BANDITS snickers quietly, followed by a hit on the head by another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Kirak lifted an eyebrow
"Not at all..." he said with sincerity "...I simply meant to invite your company and perhaps some pleasant conversation in the process. The course of food was unimportant, it was the company I was seeking."
Kirak did not at all understand why the woman before him was so confrontational
"I thought perhaps..."
Kirak stopped his train of thought
"I apologize I meant no offense."
Kirak figured it was best to stop while he was ahead and continued his way to the canoes
"Perhaps another time,.." he said smiling at her.

Ghorenfore watched as Marilyn walked away, a quizzical look left on his face as he turned to Kisa
"Something I said?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 pm

To not step on any toes Bekah walks up to Arlie and asks, "Arlie is there anything we can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm

The instant CLARA made her first foolish rant, MARTIN immediately turned & grabbed the hilts of his swords, staring her down in pure rage.

When CLARA mentions she didn't ask for this life, he loosens his grip. The gauntlet is thrown, however, when she snaps at KIRAK. MARTIN draws both swords & starts walking towards CLARA. He points one sword at the nearest corpse & says in an equally icy tone "You will apologize to that man or you can rot in these woods with the rest of the enemy!"
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm

ARLIE looks stunned as he turns towards CLARA & MARTIN & tries to play referee. He gestures & says as soothingly as possible "Now everybody just calm down. We've won a fight & met old friends & new friends. We're supposed to be celebrating now!"

FAWN foresees this coming to blows & grabs her Entangle wand. She steps back out of the spell's range if cast directly in front of CLARA.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:02 am

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:18

CLARA swings around to face MARTIN like a wild tiger. Her men string their bows at MARTIN's threat.
"I apologize to no one under the threat of death!"

She unbuckles the scabbards from her belt and throws them to the ground.
"You wish to kill me, then kill me! I would consider it a favor! It's about time you showed some inititative!"

GIBBON looks at FORLIN
"So this is when it falls apart, during the victory lap? I was better on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 am

Kirak stepped in front of Clara, his arms outstretched and his eyes pleading with her as best he could.
"This is not the time,..." he said quietly "...I have some whiskey perhaps you'd like a drink?"
Kirak continued to look at her trying his best to motivate her in the opposite direction
"You can tell me about your journey so far, I'd love to hear about the Giants you killed, or we can talk about anything you want, OVER a drink!!!..." Kirak moved a step closer.
"The stress, you know the stress he's under. Excitement is high, you have all been threw battle. This is no time for High emotion. I'd rather not see a possible new friend, die before I had the chance to meet him or her!"
Kirk raised his eyebrows hopefully

Ghorenfore walked over to Martain and stared him dead in the eyes
"Stand down..." he said quietly enough for only Martian to hear "...Please. Its not the time or place and Kirak is right, the emotions are still running high, this isn't you old friend. You've been through a lot, talk to me about it inside. We'll work it out togother. But not like this.!"
Ghorenfore place a steady hand on his blade and made an attempt to smile at him
"Please..."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 am

MARTIN shouts "No drink for that disgusting wretch! Not yet!" He spits at CLARA's feet & says "You survive the woods & act like a pathetic, bitter, old hag! Did think you suffered more than any other? Name one person in these woods who has not seen people they cared for slaughtered! You dealt with mud & dead bodies & raw meat. Well, welcome to ranger boot camp!"

MARTIN roars out "I dare you to say what scrap of your existence is worth feeling sympathy for when half your words are lies!"

He lowers his short sword. Speaking softer, but still glaring at her "You will not die by my hands. I'll do you no favor."

Speaking firmly & swinging his longsword slowly in the direction of the assorted party members "Hate me all you want, but you WILL respect THEM! If you truly long for death instead, there's a river to drown yourself in or the forest you came from. Make. Your. Choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next