Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter 3: Round 2   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY
Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:15:24

ROUND TWO:

INITIATIVE ORDER:
Ta'heed
Himo
Glassblower
Clara's Troops
Arlie
Mel and Fort Troops
Nydent
Ogres

ROUND TWO: Ta'heed
Ta'heed fires four purple bolts of energy from his outstretched hands. The four bolts hits O2 in the back. The sound bones cracking echoes from the impact. O2 falls lifeless to the ground, his spine broken.

O2 DEFEATED

NEXT: HIMO

Attachments
Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 AttachmentFort Olvewater1.xlsx
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(35 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Himo

Hit Points: 52
Touch AC: 12 (+2 Dex)

Himo takes aim at O1 with his longbow as he says "Die bitches!!!Die bitches!!!" As he rembers the death of his famliy.

Attack#1 +10

Damage#1 +3

Attack#2 +5

Damage#2 +3
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Himo Rolls
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

The member 'EvilBob' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 10

#3 'd20' : 11

#4 'd10' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Himo's Rolls

Attack#1= 19

Damage#1= 13

Attack#2= 16

Damage#2= 8
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Himo's Reroll of Damage rolls

Damage#1 +3

Damage#2 +3
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

The member 'EvilBob' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd8' : 4

#2 'd8' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Damage Reroll

Damage#1 = 7

Damage#2 = 5
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter 3: Round 2   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:15:24

ROUND TWO: Himo's Results

1st Attack on O1
Hit AC: 19 (hit)
Damage Sustained: 7 point of piercing

The arrow slices into O1's throat. The major artery is struck and blood seeps from the wound.

2nd Attack on O1
Hit AC: 16 (hit)
Damage Sustained: 5 points of piercing

The second arrow embeds into the back of O1's head. The ogre collapses to the ground. It is still with a growing pool of blood seeping into the sand.

END COMBAT

All characters can now act normally.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:22 pm

As Himo counts His arrows, He remembers that his daughter would help him count his arrows after every hunt and battle.

Himo signs and says "Down to 60 arrows. Master sergeant Mel what are we going to due with the dead bastards?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Geoff: Oytwood: Fort Olvewater   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:15:30

Mel strains to hear Himo of the cheering troops. She nods that she heard the wild elf. She turns to the celebrating troops and raises her hand. The troops fall silent.

Mel
"Great work troops! Now we need to get back to business. Marcus, Crane, Jacob, Aaron, you are all free to get back to rest. Arlie, you are free to go back to rest if you wish. However, I could use some help in cleaning up this mess. Lee, Richard, get one of the canoes ready to move to the island."

Mel turns to Himo
"If I can get your help for a little while longer, go with Lee and Richard and check the bodies for anything of value. After that, I want the bodies burned."

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Himo says "Sure as long as you need me. Great time to get rid of this blights don't need more this bastards' knowing where are."

Himo goes with Lee and Richard asking them "Hey where do you want start? We use their clothes as starter for the fire."

As Himo thinking to himself,Great something I like to do burn the enemies.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Arlie is visibly frustrated & muttering to himself after both ogres fell before he could fire a shot. Mel's request for cleanup help gives him an outlet for the pent-up energy.

"I'll help ya out, guys." He rushes to the canoes to join Lee & Richard.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:18:42

Mel nods to Arlie,
"Thanks for the assistance. We will need a second canoe."

Mel shouts up to the sentry post
"Jerry, Malcolm, get down here and get a second canoe into the water!"

Jerry and Malcolm come down the ropes and get another canoe ready to go across the river.

Himo is in the canoe with Lee and Richard; Arlie is in the canoe with Jerry and Malcolm.

The canoe teams meet with Clara's troops at the ogres. Each orgre has a huge lonspear and huge greatclub. They were wearing hide armor and basic animal skins. If they have anything of value, the objects would be in their large leather sacks resting on the backs of each corpse.

Jerry scrunches his nose and his eyes water a bit.
"Damn, these uglies stink."

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Geoff: Oytwood: Fort Olvewater   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:18:48

Stauder, one of Clara's troops, looks at Jerry.
"Yeah, can you imagine how they will smell when we start to burn them."

Biff, Vic, and the fort troops cut the straps from the ogre's leather packs. They pull the sacks from the dead bodies.

Lee, while pulling one of the sacks, says
"Yeah, but we won't have to look at them for too long afterward."

Vic looks up.
"My team gets a cut from any valuables found here."

Jerry laughs.
"Mercenaries should be paid for fine work."
Jerry sets of a small fire ring to start the source fire that will be used to start up the ogre funeral pyres.

The rest of the troops start collecting dry branches and leaves and placing them around the bodies. Jerry coats the his kindling in lamp oil. With flint, he strikes a spark and the fire starts.

Jerry
"Who wants the first honor?"
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:23 pm

"I will start on the orgre that I shoot dead. Unless Stauder,Biff and Vic wants to look first?" Himo asks

As Himo starts to open the first backbag to see whats in it saying "What do we have here?"

Thinking to himself Great now I going to smell like one damn things.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:42 pm

As the group works, Arlie gets an idea. "Hey guys. Can we use the straps from those bags to tie their clubs to the canoes? If we can float them back to camp & stack them on the beach, we could have a good shooting or scouting position."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY:Geoff: Oytwood: Fort Olvewater   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 12:19:48

Himo
Looking in the bag Himo sees tarnished coins. The collection, buried in crude tools and assorted dried foods, is sizable, but will take some time to go through.

Arlie
Stauder looks at the cut straps of the leather sacks and then back at Arlie.
"We can. I'll just cut the straps completely off and we can wrap two around each club."

Lee and Malcolm are rummaging through the second leather sack.
"Well, there is definitely some money in here. We'll have to sift through some primitive and shoddy equipment."

Vic smiles
"Some reward for our troubles."

Jerry hands off pieces of burning firewood to Richard and Biff.
"All right, let's light up these bodies."

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:40 pm

"Alright lets go ahead and get this bags over to the camp people there are alot of stuff to assort." Himo says to Arlie.

"There are tools,food and coins in this bag so far I can see in this bag." Himo tells the group.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 13:30:00

Clara's Troops stay behind on the island to manage the ogre funeral pyres.

The ogres' greatclubs are strapped alongside the canoes, and the ogre packs are kept in the canoes for transport to base camp.

Once at the camp, the sacks are moved into camp and the ogres' gear is assessed. The tools, at best, are primitive and ill-maintained. There is probably little practical use in any of the items.

Ogre Gear:
Bag of Meat (raw, somewhat spoiled, and no doubt humanoid)
Crude longsword used as a knife
Tinderbox (poorly organized, but useful)
Ogre-sized Boots (full of holes)
Firewood (6 logs, useful)
Ogre-sized bowl and spoon (not cleaned regularly, last meal is clearly dried inside the bowl)
Greataxe for chopping (once again, not regularly maintained, but useful)

Also the sacks are poorly organized with the ogres' individual wealth, which Himo diligently counts:

2000cp
600sp
200gp
12pp

Blue Star Sapphire x2 (not appraised)
Blue Star Sapphire (fifth picture)

Lapis Lazuli x1 (not appraised)
Lapis Lazuli

Eye Agate x1 (not appraised)
Eye Agate

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 13:30:06

Mel looks over Himo's pile of money.
"Well, I see no need to not divide up the copper, silver, and gold evenly. Himo, you and Arlie and anyone else from your team is free to divide up the platinum and gems as you see fit."

Ta'Heed refuses any payment.

Division of funds:
Each character (and the troops as a whole unit) receive:
285cp/character (5cp to the group fund)
85sp/character (5sp to the group fund)
28gp/character (4gp to the group fund)

4pp/character (divided the platinum between Himo, Arlie, and Forlin)

Gems are up for grabs.

To Players: Unless there are any changes I will switch scenes on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Himo looks at Arlie, Forlin and says " I will take 1 pp and this eye agate. Thats if anyone needs this gem."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Arlie looks back with a grin & says "I wouldn't mind one of those nice, shiny sapphires!"

The words hardly leave Arlie's mouth & his focus changes like a distracted child. He turns towards Mel & points out towards (56, 33). "Hey Mel. I figured we could stack the clubs out on the beach for a make-shift scout & firing post."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Geoff: Oytwood: Fort Olvewater   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 13:30:36

Mel nods at Arlie's suggestion.
"I like it. We'll probably position someone there during the watch hours as well."

Mel orders to of the troops to move the lash the greatclubs together and move them to where Arlie requests.

Nydent gives the star sapphire to Glassblower. Forlin will take the lapis lazuli.

To Players:
Here is the new map for the fort including the new barrier. This spot can be moved through, as the barrier is not very high. The legend also includes the cover bonus the barrier provides. I should note that the cover bonus applies to a medium character that is standing.

I'll move on to the next scene in two days if there is nothing else.

Oh and Evil, all three characters get 4pp/each.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunsebb 6th, Earthday, 586CY: Geoff: Oytwood: Scout Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Oytwood
Scout Group
Time: 13:10:00

SCENE CHANGE

The scout reaches the Olvewater again. It's lazy, winter flow is a welcome site. A couple hours north is the fort.

The underbrush is not as prevalent here, being close to the river.

Tanya shrugs toward Clara and Kirak.
"Well, it's been a quiet trip so far."

Clara cringes at the words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG Campaigns :: Greyhawk: Against the Giants Campaign-
Jump to: