Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilBob

Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 am

Al,

I found out how to get the new map I have to save it to the laptop then veiw it
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Good news, Evil.

Condie, not that it matters now bounce, but a character shouldn't be able to fight defensively (or go total defensive) against an unseen opponent. I just realized that this morning.

Also, Spot and Listen checks should easily be free actions. However, if a character is in combat with multiple targets, that character is considered distracted and suffers a -5 on Spot and Listen checks.

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey Condie,

After the group finishes off the 3 baddies that we know of, the group should regoup in the baddies's camp area and heal before we go undergorund. If not sooner.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 am

Hey Condie,

Everything all right in your neck of the woods? You're up.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:56 pm

This time I did know it was my turn to post. Just been busy. Sorry. Meant to post last night, but I'd apparently worn myself out. Was out cold by 7!
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Fennigan put you to sleep too, huh? Sleep

No problem, thanks for the quick post.

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes! It was Fennigan's fault! There was no warning that the spell's effects projected beyond the 2D limitations of the map! There was also no warning that prolonged exposure to map or game pages may cause spells to affect you! Hmmmm. Could also explain that ringing in my ears the other day.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

The DM's power knows no bounds! I am like the Neo of D&D.

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:54 am

Hey Condie,

Were you going to level up Arlie later? Don't forget about the dwarfling as well.

EDIT: My apologies, I just realized the wording was not clear. No wonder I had to remind Evil as well.

Oh, one other thing. Would you still be interested in Martin being a member of the Dispatchers? I know because of his recent body switcharoo, Martin thinks it's impossible, but it isn't. It would just be difficult, but really it's still Martin. The only people who would get in the way would be the more ignorant members of the order, who are unaware of Martin's background. But if he has backing from powerful political allies (Mohad Xeni), he could still become a knight. Think about it, the first "orc" Dispatcher in history.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 am

Al

I know Hlin doesn't have a problem with being door as long its with Pa'cheen.

Hlin knows where he goes he may need backup.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 am

Sorry guys

For whatever reason, I never got a notice for the last 2 posts!
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 pm

No problem, Condie.

Apart from my camping trip and recent sinus trouble, I've been laying low.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Hey Condie,

Did Martin shout "Now!"

Or was that a telepathic message?

If it was a telepathic message, Martin's free to fire at will. If not, then initiative should be rolled.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 pm

That was telepathic
Talking ruins the surprise of smacking them in the face with a spell.

Didn't think I could do more than the step & draw after the listen check. I'm fine taking a shot, though.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Y'know, it's awfully subtle based on the roll, but I think our side just might all get to go first.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

lol!

Shit! You ain't just whistling dixie!
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Hey Condie,

For ease of record keeping, Martin's new set of eyes are known as Eyes of the Eagle.

I'll give everyone the proper names of the items after they claim them from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh, and one more thing. I still have the character sheets from several character whose players are no longer with us. I can change the names, but we have five other characters that could be useful (paladin, monk, psion, psychic warrior, fighter/sorcerer).

Let me know what you think. I'd hate to have them go to waste, since I have them. I can introduce them slowly, but bring the paladin and monk back post-haste (as if they never disappeared).
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Was an updated map supposed to be attached to your latest post?  S7 isn't on there & I see Lowlyn, Lusula, & Pa'Cheen in 2 places.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:02 pm

It was indeed, Condie.

I have been unable to post attachments apparently. I'll have to look into the situation.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Apparently this is a global problem. The information I got from the main forum's forums seem to think so. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 am

The issue is resolved. Back to play!
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Aloddaharm,

Did we have a brain fart I know Hlin is with the other party, and Himo is with the scouting party. No I am not rage

quitting over this typo.(Just checking if is a typo that Hlin is with the scouting party instead with the party that's she is with.)
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:07 pm

I'll have to check the site more often. I never got an email for the last 2 posts of the game.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 am

No worries. With my thesis hell in full swing, I haven't been keeping up with regular updates. Although I should since it's one my few releases these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)   Discussion Thread (Against the Giants) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion Thread (Against the Giants)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG Campaigns :: Greyhawk: Against the Giants Campaign-
Jump to: