Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Attack #1 = 24
Damage = 11

Attack #2 (yea right) = 7
Damage = 8
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1: Encounter 2: Round 5   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY
Time: 16:31:36

ROUND FIVE: GHORENFORE's Results

Attack #1: Hit
Damage sustained to G8: 11 points of slashing damage

GHORENFORE's first hit slices down G8's body, from a shoulder to just above the thigh. The blow is so strong that it pushes G8 back from GHORENFORE.

Attack #2: Critical Miss

GHORENFORE is unable to close the distance after pushing G8 back. The paladin swings harmlessly through the air between him and his target.

END ROUND

NEXT: LUSULA/PA'CHEEN
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1: Encounter 2: Round 6   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:31:42

TACTICAL INFORMATION:
Refer to Page 31: Post 11

ROUND SIX

ORDER OF INITIATIVE:
PA'CHEEN/LUSULA
MARTIN
LOWLYN
HLIN
FENNIGAN
G2, G3, G8
MARILYN
GHORENFORE

ROUND SIX: PA'CHEEN/LUSULA
LUSULA
We are holding the southern corridor. For the moment, it appears clear.

NEXT: MARTIN

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

MARTIN continues his attempts to resist the stench & keep up the fight, stabbing at G8 with his longspear.

HP: 49 (max 61)
AC: 17 / 11 (touch) / 16 (flat-footed)
Spells: Camouflage (196 rounds remaining)
Stench of decay: -2 attack, saving throws, skill checks
Weapon: masterworked longspear

Attack 1: +8 (10 base -2 stench)
Damage 1: +4
Attack 2: +3 (5 base -2 stench)
Damage 2: +4
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

The member 'CondieBerks' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 14, 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 5, 1
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:38 am

MARTIN's results

Attack 1: 22
Damage 1: 9
Attack 2: 18
Damage 2: 5
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1: Encounter 2: Round 6   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Huecuva's Blight

ROUND SIX: MARTIN's Results

Attack 1: Hit!
G8 sustains 9 points of piercing damage

Attack 2: Hit!
G8 sustains 5 points of piercing damage

MARTIN's first blow skewers G8 through the chest. MARTIN's second thrust decapitates G8.

G8 Defeated

NEXT: LOWLYN

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Huecuva's Blight

ROUND SIX: LOWLYN
LOWLYN fires two arrows at G2. Both arrows hit G2, center mass. G2 is knocked off balance from the hits, but remains standing.

NEXT: HLIN

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

HLIN
AC:27 (28 vs G2); Touch AC:16 (17 vs G2); Flatfooted AC:21
HP:72 [93]
Combat Expertise (-5 to attacks)
Dodge (G1)
Mobility
Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)
Unidentified Amulet
Weapon: Dwavern waraxe +1 ( +8/+3)
Cloak of Resistance +1, +2 against poisons (Fort DC),+2 to all spells and spell-like effects (DOES NOT include psionics)

HLIN looks at G2 with a smile "You are going down!" says HLIN

Attack Roll #1 +8
Damage Roll #1 +5
Attack Roll #2 +3
Damage roll#2 +5
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

The member 'EvilBob' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 4

#2 'd10' : 2

#3 'd20' : 13

#4 'd10' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:37 pm

HLIN's Results

Attack Roll #1 12

Damage Roll#1 7

Attack Roll#2 16

Damage Roll#2 13
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1: Encounter 2: Round 6   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Huecuva's Blight

ROUND SIX: HLIN's Results

Attack #1
Hit AC: 14 (+2 to attack because G2 is cowering) (Miss)

G2 dodges HLIN's blow.

Attack #2
Hit AC: 18 (+2 to attack because G2 is cowering) (Hit)
Damage Sustained: 13

G2 is decapitated. Its head bounces off the right side of the cavern.

G2 Defeated

ROUND SIX: FENNIGAN
FENNIGAN stays at his position.

ROUND SIX: G3
G3 backs away from HLIN. It hisses and growls, but it keeps its suicidal desire under control. It moves out into a room 20 FEET beyond HLIN, turns south, and disappears from view.

G3 Off Grid

DM to PLAYERS: With no immediate threats, combat has ended. Please keep all actions restrained to what can be done in a round and keep track of all spells still running on each post.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:53 pm

(Ghorenfore Hold’s position at 25, 22)

Ghorenfore smiles as he looks around taking stock of everyone and what kind of condition everyone is in.
“Nice work guys, we’ll hold this position and get healed up before we move on. HLIN and PACHEEN can the two of you guard other passageways respectively? I’ll guard this one. MARTIN, LOWLYN,LUSULA the three of you can work recon and move ahead through the next passage way-“
Ghorenfore points to the passageway at 28, 23
“who needs a little boost in health before we move out?”
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:31:48

One round has passed

LUSULA moves to a position just in front of HLIN. LOWLYN stands poised to move behind LUSULA once there is room. PA'CHEEN withdraws back to the entrance of the southern cavern.

GHORENFORE and the others "hear" LUSULA's telepathic message.
I smell the stench from those creatures further down this corridor. They are out of a direct line of sight. Could be from 30 to 90 FEET away.

PA'CHEEN chimes in
I cannot smell anything down the southern passage.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Forgot the new positions:

LUSULA (30, 23)
PA'CHEEN (25, 27)

MARTIN is still nauseated.

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm

MARTIN resists the ongoing churning in his stomach. He double moves 35' to (32, 23) with his longspear ready to continue the fight. The stench momentarily gets the better of him again, though. He spits at the floor & mutters "Gods, this place reeks!"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1    Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:18 am

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:31:52

One round has passed

MARTIN can see straight ahead to (43, 23) but cannot see or hear signs of any foe in the area. He can see the far side of the wall of the cavern that opens up 10 FEET before him. The far side of the wide cavern appears empty.

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

XP Post

As promised, though a little late, here is the Xp post for the last day of adventuring. If anyone has a character that levels up, please do the update before I get back on the 23rd.

I'll hear from you all soon, when I'm back on dry land.

GHORENFORE: 2281
HLIN: 2081
MARTIN: 2001

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 pm

(and were back)

GHORENFORE nods to LUSULA
“MARTIN, LOWLYN, LUSULA move into position down that corridor” (28,23)
GHORENFORE looks MARTIN over
“Get their attention and see if you can bait them back down the hallway, we’ll reinforce you from here!”
GHORENFORE gives MARTIN a hard look
“No heroics either if it gets to heated pull back and let someone else take your place. We can’t heal dead people. So if you need to get healed."
GHORENFORE looks at PACHEEN.
"PACHEEN IF you have to can you use your unique abilities to teleport into the fray at the other end of the corrider with someone and flank them?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:32:00

1 round has passed

GHORENFORE hears a telepathic message from LUSULA. The tone in her thoughts carries a wince.
I think they heard and understand you!

MARTIN sees a foe appear within his darkvision. It moved from the southern section of the open room in front of him. It stops at the far end of the room, directly across from MARTIN. It claws bites at the space between them as if it could taste MARTIN's flesh from 40 FEET away.
G19 (39, 23)

PA'CHEEN responds to GHORENFORE with a telepathic message.
I can make a precision door that can bring me and up to two other people anywhere within this cavern. I will need a line of sight to make sure I do not put someone into a wall.

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

MARTIN sends a telepathic message to LUSULA. "Healing before I play bait is nice, but one just ran in & stopped straight ahead trying the same tactic!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm

GHORENFORE moves to 26,23

GHORENFORE nods and looks to MARILYN
“MARILYN since your closer would you mind helping him out please?”
Taking a deep breath he decides on a new more aggressive plan
GHORENFORE looks to PACHEEN and then back to FENNIGAN, and finally back to PACHEEN again
“PACHEEN, new plan, can you get a good look down that passageway?”
GHORENFORE points down the way toward MARTIN
“What say you and I go drop in down that way, we’ll come at them from both sides? MARTIN and the others can close in we’ll meet in the middle.”
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:32:06

1 round has passed

LUSULA steps forward and places a hand on MARTIN's shoulder. MARTIN feels invigorated and some of his wounds close.

MARTIN heals 10 points of damage and he is also currently within LUSULA's magic circle.

LUSULA sends a telepathic message to GHORENFORE.
I see one opponent that is on the other side of long room. There is a dark passage behind him with another passage branching to the south. Given the numbers we have fought, I would assume it is not alone. It's attempting to bait us as well.
LUSULA (31, 23)

PA'CHEEN steps out of his passage and moves in behind GHORENFORE. He gazes down the corridor.
"Yeah, I can make out the little bastard. I'd have no problem placing us just behind him, as long the passageway keeps going and doesn't stop just beyond my vision. You'll be breathing down its neck, though. When do you want to go?"
PA'CHEEN (25, 23)

MARTIN is still nauseated

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Ghorenfore to Pacheen
Can you please find out if MARTIN is ready to roll, let him know were going to the other end of the passage and as soon as we dissapear tell him to engage with the others following suit, we'll sandwhich them in the middle. FENNIGAN and LOWLYN will offer support from the back. As soon as he gives the ok, I'm ready
Ghorenfore readies his blade and sheild

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Blight Level 1   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:32:12

1 round has passed.

PA'CHEEN sends a telepathic message to MARTIN. MARTIN feels an intrusion of impatience into his mind along with PA'CHEEN's voice.
GHORENFORE wishes to know if you are ready for an attack on that opponent. GHORENFORE and I will door behind the opponent to start the attack. You will follow after our initial assault. All other comrades will move in after you. We leave as soon as you are ready.

TO PLAYERS: Page 31, Post 11 has all of the combat information for this area. I suggest that everyone reviews it. The map is below. I also made a legend of roughly what all the circles mean.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next