Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

Ghorenfore shrugs and pops the crate open with extreme care as he peers inside he smiles, and waves Martin and Hlin over.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 am

Oytwood Base Camp
Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY
Time: 18:49:30

Opening the crate reveals to blades, longswords, and a small pale blue stone with a perfect rhomboid shape. The two blades are etched with runes, written in Flaness Common, along the length of the blade.

One longsword says "Pelor's Blessing" and has the-old-man-of-the-sun holy symbol in the center of the blade's hilt. The other blade is semi-translucent, but still looks metallic. The runes on that blade say "Martin's Equalizer."

The blue rhomboid stone has runes but it is written in the DWARVEN script.

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 pm

HLIN looks at her gift and everone's else gifts smiles and says "HAPPY NEEDFEST!" Then she turns to PA'CHEEN and LUSULA and says "Thank you for your help I am glad we had you here with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Ghorenfore picks up the Longsword and examines it closely hefting it in his hand and taking a few practice swings with it. The feel is natural as he examines the blade closely he smiles, feeling a swell of pride inside of him. This group could do so much and go so far, they just needed to stick together and work as a team. Pelor would guide them, of this he was certain, the blessing that he now wielded in hand was proof of that fact. Ghorenfore quietly issues a prayer to Pelor in that moment, his words whisper on the wind, quietly as he looks upon his friends.

“May the sun god bless our day,
with his eternal grace to light our way.
May the sun god bless our night,
So no evil will escape his might.
Let nothing be forsaken,
helping those who have been taken.
Upholding that which he has granted,
fighting darkness where it has planted.
He will heal us with his Grace,
his Strength will be our Mace.
With our faith he will guide,
and his blessing by our side.
Our Armor it will be,
for our faith shall be with he.

In Pelors name we pray –“

Ghorenfore maintained his smile, and looked down at the sword once more.
Thank you my Lord, I understand now
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:50:00

GHORENFORE:

The weapon is well-balanced in your hands. It responds to your prayer with a flicker of light, like torchlight, coming from Pelor's holy symbol embedded in the hilt.

You also know the sword's abilities:

[i]Blessed Lonsword +1[/b]
Any attack that threatens a critical against an evil opponent is an automatic critical. This magical effect cannot be stacked with keen or vorpal abilities. Does not affect opponents immune to critical hits. Also, anyone else using this item will gain a negative energy level until the item is dropped.

HLIN
HLIN's gift is a small stone shaped into a perfect rhomboid. It is an ioun stone of some sort. Grabbing and raising it above your head will alone the magic to take affect. The ioun stone's magic will remain in effect as long as the stone revolves around your head.

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 am

MARTIN, who has been standing there rather stunned & confused at the sight of the gift delivery, finally steps forward. He's a bit in awe at the sight of the remaining longsword.

Trying not to drool, he picks it up & steps back with an eagerness in his eyes like a kid with a new toy! He turns & rotates it in his hand a few times, checking the balance. Then, just to play & show off, he pulls out his other longsword & tries some combat drills.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:50:00

MARTIN

The blade is well balanced in your hands. It's strange translucent appearance does not change the weight of the blade. It still feels like solid metal and capable of inflicting pain.

You do know it's abilities:
Ghost Touch Longsword +1

The blade also bestows a negative energy level to anyone using it who is not MARTIN.

MARILYN
MARILYN steps up to the team around the broken crate. She looks at the crate and to her comrades around her. She creases her forehead in thought.
"This is wonderful and all, but do we have a plan for tomorrow?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Ghorenfore sheeths his new blade quietly saying one more thanks to Pelor before looking back at MARLYN and responding to her.
“Yes, actually I do.”
Ghorenfore walks back to the group and takes a moment to ponder his next words.
“I made mistakes, there’s no getting around that, and for that I apologize to everyone.”
His eyes scan the group carefully
“So here’s what I’m thinking. MARTIN, you LOWLYN and HLIN will take point on all things. From here on out you three are the scout group.”
Ghorenfore turns back to MARLYN,
“MARILYN you and I will bring up the rear from now on, I want LUSULA and PACHEEN in the middle with and FENNIGAN with us.”
Ghorenfore in turns looks to FENNIGAN
“I have a thought for you as well. Is there any way you can freeze over that water surface and make it harder for them to retreat into or come out of?”
His eyes look back at MARTIN,
“MARTIN from now on you and your team will go in on the first, and clean house while the rest of us stay behind at the next area and make sure we don’t get any stragglers. We’ll give you a 6 count before we come in, this should give us some element of security. We’ll need to make sure each exit is secure before we move on to the next room.”
Ghorenfore looks back at Brakus and then back to the group,
“He’ll need to stay here under the protection of the Treants, I’m not pulling that again either. But we need to consider how to approach the entrance again. My though is for us to go in similar in the way we did last time, but from a different angle, they’ll probably have their security beefed up since last time.
Ghorenfore strokes his chin and thinks,
“I want to go in same as last time, lets draw them to us by using our ranged attacks to bring them in, we absolutely HAVE to stay together as a group, no more getting separated. Those that can hit the targets easiest with ranged attacks will former a front, we’ll give them a 12 count then will run in and they can support us from behind.”
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm

HLIN says "Okay that works else someone can make it better or add to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Ghorenfore Looks at MARTIN and swallows hard, he knew what he had to do, the man ahd been through enough and it was time to cut him a break.
“MARTIN as for you, I know it makes no difference in our current situation, but as of this moment I’m reinstating you to your former position.”
Ghorenfore swallows hard again and looks at him for a long moment.
“This situation is tough on all of us right now, and we need to be forgiving, and we need to rely on each other and know that the other person has our back, even when we fall, each of us needs a hand up once in a while. Sometimes healing is more than just physical my friend!”
His eyes remain solid
“Lieutenant—“
Ghorenfore chose the words carefully
“I need to know I can rely on you.”
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 am

MARTIN sheathed his swords as GHORENFORE started speaking to the group. The leader's words brought some measure of comfort. GHORENFORE's ending request, however, seemed a bit odd to MARTIN & the expression on his face shows it.

"Of course, sir. None of us are running from that horde of undead vermin! We weren't even losing; just not pushing them back fast enough for our supplies. It was just a question of how long to rest or travel for reinforcements before going back for round 2."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

Ghorenfore walked up to his old friend, facing him only a few short feet away
"forgive me old freind, I wasn't trying to imply anything of the sort."
Ghorenfore smiled,
"I simply meant, Lieutenant, that in so far as your reinstatement goes, I know I can rely you in the future, for many things. Keeping in mind your experience, hell everyone's experience in the field is one of our greatest assets."
Ghorenfore took a drawn breath, and looked at MARILYN

"Marilyn, I think our next step should be to see who needs healing the most."
Ghorenfore takes stock of the situation and looks around, attempting to gauge everyone and see who is hurt the most, and who requires the most urgent care.

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:12 am

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:52:30

MARILYN was already working her magic before GHORENFORE even spoke a word about healing. Gauging the wounds sustained, she started with some simple healing magic on HLIN, GHORENFORE, and MARTIN.

#1 Cure Moderate Wounds HLIN
#2 Cure Moderate Wounds GHORENFORE
#3 Cure Moderate Wounds MARTIN

FENNIGAN shook his head.
"I have no way to freeze their water access. Honestly, Lieutenant, I don't think you are going to pull their forces with missile fire. That did not entirely work on the last run. A few of their troops mobilized to strike at the archers, but many stayed hidden. Remember they have forces that have an unparalleled camouflage ability. Such forces would gain no advantage by charging archers."

PA'CHEEN cracked his neck.
"Yeah, but those berks were little more than annoyances."

FENNIGAN grunted
"Yes, for you maybe."

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:12 am

The member 'Aloddaharm' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd8' : 6, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 1, 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd8' : 4, 1
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:52:30

MARILYN's Results:

HLIN heals 22 hit points

GHORENFORE heals 11 hit points

MARTIN heals 13 hit points

MARILYN sighs from exhaustion. She sits down by one of the camp's firepits. With a long sigh,
"I am about out of resources until the morning, so let me know whose healing is the most critical. I'd prefer to use my wand for more dire circumstances, since it's running low as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Ghorenfore

Ghorenfore walked over next to MARILYN and sat down,
“Thank you MARILYN, I appreciate what you did back there, I would have been toasted if you had not helped me out.”
Ghorenfore looks up to FENNIGAN
“Perhaps if we flanked them next time?”
His head turns to MARTIN next,
“One team approaches from the east while another team approaches from the west, it would give them more than one target to worry about. I don’t like dividing our forces like that but perhaps that may work the best?”
GHORENFORE glanced over at MARILYN and said in a softer voice
“You ok?”
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm

HLIN looks at MARILYN and says "Thank you MARILYN."

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:53:00

MARILYN's determined, yet tired, gaze reflected the dancing flame from the fire pit. She grabbed GHORENFORE's armored forearm and hoisted her body by to her feet. MARILYN had not a shred of Suel facial features, so her stubbornness probably comes from Oeridian stock.

While chanting, she touched her chest to heal some of her own wounds. Her steps were a little lighter, but filled with a purpose. She walked out to PA'CHEEN and examined him.

MARILYN
"I'm not certain how celestials handle wight attacks, but that creature definitely hit you once. Did he get you?"

PA'CHEEN nodded, somewhat ashamed
"He did indeed, a lucky blow, the rotten bubber. The negative energy has weakened me some."

MARILYN
"Well, we cannot have that happen to you. You and LUSULA were indispensable out there. Sit down for a few seconds, I'll take care of the wound."

MARILYN chanted and placed her hands on PA'CHEEN's chest while doing so. Her hands changed places on his chest as if he was receiving some sort of medical examination. MARILYN closed her eyes while her chanting got louder, concentrated. Her hands converged over a wound that barely exists on PA'CHEEN's nearly impenetrable hide. Her chanting fell to a whisper and her hands pushed into the area around the wound. Her left hand lifted from PA'CHEEN and into the cleric's spell pouch. She pulled out a vial of diamond dust, uncorked the vial, and sprinkled the dust all over PA'CHEEN.

Immediately, color returned to PA'CHEEN. MARILYN's exhaustion returned.

PA'CHEEN smiled gratefully, the smile mirrors a smile from TA'HEED, and he lifted MARILYN to her feet by holding her shoulders. He met her gaze for a moment as his right hand glowed for a moment with positive energy, healing more of MARILYN's wounds.

MARILYN, in an exhausted whisper responded,
"Thank you."

PA'CHEEN only smiled again and slowly stepped back. MARILYN stood fine on her own.

FENNIGAN turned to GHORENFORE after an awkward silence.
"If we split the groups, one team may be without a solid healer for awhile. And we still do not know if they will use the pools for more than an escape route. If we split into two teams a team could get cut off by anything coming out of those pools."

LOWLYN stepped forward. His eyes were not weathered, his bodies still rippled with adrenaline and strength.
"If you intend for MARTIN and I to be a scout team, HLIN makes a poor addition to that party; she's a walking noise factory. If you want us to be part of a first strike team, then she may be helpful, especially underground, but you will lose the advantage of stealth.
"Also, I recommend attacking from the Northeast. We'll have to travel a little out of our way before we would turn to NERRAUNE's lair, but it will part of the camp between us and the pools. That will give us an advantage to react quicker to reinforcements coming out of the pools without having us split into two groups."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:15 am

MARTIN seems to get lost in thought after GHORENFORE brings up the next possible battle plan. You can see him wince or nod a few times in reaction to something in his head.

He rejoins reality shortly after LOWLYN speaks. "I'd say west is the worst direction to attack from again. We know NERRAUNE's forces like spreading wide on the surface with several hidden troops. And we all expect reserve troops hiding in the ponds now. Any of us getting between the ponds & their camp will end up flanked or picked off from above. Going back with split forces is possible, but could be wasted against spread out opponents. If we were to attack from one direction, northeast does make sense with the largest open area to come in from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Ghorenfore
Paladin of Pelor

Ghorenfore took a deep breath and got up. He shook his head with a smile and didn’t say a word, until he got over to where MARILYN was standing.
“MARILYN,”
He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder,
“Go sit down, and relax, you done more than enough for everyone for the day.”
Ghorenfore looked at her with kind caring eyes, the way an old friend would look at a confidant. Ghorenfore gave her a smile and a wink as he tacked on the last part of the statement.
“That’s an order – “
Ghorenfore in turned looked behind MARILYN to where PACHEEN was standing, and then glanced back to MARILYN, he was hoping the Lupinal would back him up on this one more as a friend than anything else. Ghoenfore had a feeling that it was going to take more than just his words to sit her down. However she definitely needed the rest though.
“Please Marilyn, you’ve done enough for the day, let us handle the rest, you sit down for a while.”
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

HLIN looks over where GHORENFORE and MARILYN and says to GHORENFORE "We need more ideas for the battle plan against the undead."

As HLIN counters "I don't think that I would great in a scout party because of my armor and we need to be a group as we are going in."

HLIN continues " PA'CHEEN and LUSULA I can I ask what you two ideas for a better battle plan, I love to it hear if you want to add any if want too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Ghorenfore looks at HLIN with a raised eyebrow,
“Lowlyn was right, you’re not a scout, you guys are a first strike team. That puts you on their team. And I like Lowlyn’s Idea of attacking from the Northeast.”
Ghorenfore looks down at HLIN
“That is the plan, for now.”
His attention goes back to Marilyn as he tries to usher her over to the log, hoping she’ll comply easily.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 18:55:36

PA'CHEEN remained silent. He watched MARILYN steadily, like a father keeping his hands away, but still available, as his baby just learned to walk. He was there to help MARILYN if needed, but the intensity in his eyes was of a creature focused on curious observation. What kind of observation and why MARILYN could not be known.

MARILYN still stood in the place where PA'CHEEN had left her. A shiver ran down her spine. She brought her arms up to rub her metallic shoulders, an instinctual and fruitless attempt to warm her shoulders through the friction of her hands. She dropped her hands to her side quickly.

MARILYN
"Cold."

With tired, weary eyes she looked around, gauging the health of her company. Assuming the rest of the party's wounds were minor scratches and bruises, MARILYN took a long sigh of relief and moved back to her log at the fire. She sat slowly. She inhaled deeply and stared up the sky. Her exhaled carried a cloud of hot air into the starlit sky.

Absently, she said, to no one in particular,
"All our death-defying stunts today and I nearly forgot how damn cold it is out here."

DM TO PLAYERS: If nothing else happens, in two days I will move us to Fort Olvewater once again for a quick revisit to the place. Get your gears back into those characters. I shouldn't have much to do there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:24 am

Ghorenfore sat down next to Marilyn and gave her a pleasant smile, the fire was warm, and she was damn right, it was cold out here. But he knew she was tired, hell they were all tired. They still had a lot to do if they were going to defeat NERUNE on his own turf. Ghorenfore turned to her again coming out of his own thoughts.

“Damn shame we don’t have any coffee out here, nice hot cup would be good right about now.”

There was a genuine smile behind Ghorenfore’s face, but below that was a deep seeded concern for someone he was quickly growing fond of as a friend. She was exhausted, overworked and spent. The best thing she needed right now was to rest and to regain her strength for the coming day.

Perhaps spending some time with her and just sitting with her for a few minutes and talking to her would do her some good as well. Ghorenfore knew how important it was to be reminded of the companionship and the brotherhood they had developed. So he resolved himself in that moment to spend some time with a good friend and let the next few minutes just slip away into good conversation with a good friend, around a burning fire as they tried to warm themselves up.

{END}
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood: Fort Olvewater   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Oytwood
Fort Olvewater
Time: 18:00:00

Marcus, one of the fort's troops, exclaims
"I have no idea where it exactly came from. Do I look like a genius?"

Jacob, another troop, quips
"No, you are obviously not a genius. You wouldn't be a grunt if you were."

Marcus
"Exactly my point."

There is a long silence as Jacob, Crane, and Aaron, all troops on watch, stare at him.

Marcus has a revelation
"Hey, wait a second."
He points an accusing finger at Jacob.
"I think I'm starting to dislike you."

Crane and Aaron cannot contain their laughter.

Master Sergeant Melissa "Mel" Lanse, arrives at the scene. Her eyes have a cold, unamused stare.
"Something funny, troops?"

All four troops stand at attention
"No, Master Sergeant!"

Mel steps in between them.
"So what do we have here?"

Marcus shrugs,
"An air drop?"

Mel snaps him a cold, irritated look. She narrows her eyes and grunts.

Marcus points at the shattered lumber that once formed a box.
"It fell from the sky and broke. There are three pieces of equipment inside, a belt, a suit of chainmail, and a shiny."

Crane chuckles at the word "shiny." His laughter is quickly cut off as Mel switches her gaze to Crane. If only Mel was a medusa, Crane would be no more.

Marcus continues,
"Each one is addressed to a member of the force here at the fort, KIRAK, HIMO, and ARLIE."

TANYA saunters over. The soldiers of the fort watch her every move with admiration and lust. The rogue has gotten used to the attention and relishes every moment of it. With a half-smile she can transform their hard soldier exterior into bumbling children. Mel hates TANYA for this.
TANYA looks at the wreckage of the air dropped packaged. She bends down and looks at one of the wooden planks that made the top of the crate.
"Curious, it says Happy Needfest, but it's really early. The month only just started. And if I'm still here when the month ends, it will not be a Happy Needfest."

NYDENT, the elven cleric and rookie diplomat from Lynlai, steps forward.
"It is an ingenious way to get supplies to us. Too bad they could not send more."

Mel shrugs
"I still have no idea who sent it."

FORLIN, the fort's cleric, until he heads out on the road again, and CLARA, a ranger ally from the Oytwood, also arrive at the scene.

FORLIN begins
"CLARA's troops should have no problem making it through the night. Under my care they should heal from the wounds suffered from the attack yesterday. They won't look pretty, fireball burns tend to leave horrific scars."

CLARA rest a hand on FORLIN's shoulder. A subdued smile creeps onto her face, but fades quickly.
"The old man here did a good job."
Her head tilts to the wrecked crate.
"What in the Hells? I thought we were having a meeting now."

MEL groans in frustration.
"We were--we are, but then this crate fell from the sky! HIMO, KIRAK, ARLIE, get over here! These are addressed to you for some reason."

CLARA's voice is cold, emotionless. It is hard to tell whether she is telling a joke when she says,
"Better than a fireball from that red freak from yesterday."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next