Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:03 pm

ALEX sits up from being revived and says "Shit that hurt. Twice in one battle damn I must be slipping"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:45 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Starday, Sunsebb 1st, 586CY
Time: 20:03:00

Nearly three and a half agonizing minutes pass as FENNIGAN attempts to overcome the spell that wracked him. With the aid of FORLIN's spell, FENNIGAN is able to hold his breath just as the yellowish cloud around his face dissipates. FENNIGAN lets out an exasperated exhale followed by a quick succession of shallow breaths. He grips FORLIN's hand harder.
"Thank you, my friend."

FORLIN nods, and adds quietly,
"Now, do not move, you are still tangled in this web. You do not need to hurt yourself further."
FORLIN casts another healing spell on FENNIGAN, so the wizard can recover from the fall he took. FORLIN looks to his comrades still surrounded by the web of animated plants.
"I'll be there in just a moment for some extra healing. LOWLYN, how does GLASSBLOWER look?

LOWLYN comes out of the tent, dazed and exhausted.
"Besides being paralyzed and a few scars, she is fine condition. Hopefully, she will be on her feet shortly."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Starday, Sunsebb 1st, 586CY: Ghorenfore's Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 20:03:36

FORLIN flies back to the group surrounded by the briar web. He goes through a series of castings to heal HLIN, ALEX, and GHORENFORE.
"It is the best I can do until morning."

FORLIN then flies to BRAKUS and casts his last healing spell on the bonded mount.

Mentally and physically exhausted, FORLIN lands next to FAWN's lifeless body. With a deep sigh, he pulls out the arrow. It takes a great effort for him to extract the arrow.
"You deserve better than this, FAWN."
He rolls over FAWN's body so her face is no longer buried in the leaves and dirt. He lays her body straight, placing her arms crossed over her chest. FORLIN then takes off his cloak and lays it over FAWN.

#1 Cure Light Wounds (CLW) on HLIN
#2 CLW on ALEX
#3 CLW on GHORENFORE
#4 CLW on BRAKUS
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Starday, Sunsebb 1st, 586CY: Ghorenfore's Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

The member 'Aloddaharm' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd8' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 2

#3 'd8' : 5

#4 'd8' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:29 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 20:04:36

FORLIN's Results

HLIN heals 13 points

ALEX heals 7 points

GHORENFORE heals 10 points

BRAKUS heals 6 points

DM: I would like all players to put their current hit points on the character sheets, next to their maximum hit points in parantheses.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:38 pm

"Thanks FORLIN for the healing spell" HLIN says, then she starts sreaching the bodies of the undead.
"I just hope they find peace on the other side." says as she sreaching the bodies. Poor ALEX at least he had on his armor on during the battle try without it next HLIN thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:30 am

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 20:09:36

The briar web collapses, the plants are no longer animated and the sharp thorns vanish. Except for the threat of spiked plants in the northern part of the camp, everyone is now free to move around.

FENNIGAN stands up and shakes his head.
"Damn, that was intense."

GLASSBLOWER walks out of her tent; LOWLYN smiles at the sight of GLASSBLOWER walking.
"My Lady, I am relieved to see up and about."

GLASSBLOWER smiles,
"No more than I, I assure you."

She looks toward BRAKUS. The mount is still nervous about his position.
"Now, how about we help my protector."

She chants, bringing her arms to her head. She spreads her hands out in an expanding cone until her arms are fully outstretched. Her eyes sparkle from a distance. She starts walking toward BRAKUS, scanning the area around her. She carefully walks to BRAKUS, grabs the mount's reigns and guides BRAKUS south from his position. The trip is slow as BRAKUS has to tread carefully through an area that no large four-legged animal can easily pass through.
"LOWLYN, GHORENFORE, we should our tents south a little and stay out of this northern area for awhile. Most of the entire northern part of the camp is magically trapped."

HLIN spends this time searching for spoils from the bodies of HUECUVA and RAVAGER. She finds:
RAVAGER:
masterwork chain shirt, masterwork morningstar, masterwork light pick, masterwork composite longbow, 2 Potions (deep pink color with red flecks), forest green cloak, a pair of thin lenses over the eye sockets, 2 bright green emeralds, 15 arrows
HUECUVA:
3 Scrolls, masterwork hide armor, masterwork large wooden shield, masterwork dagger, longbow, 20 masterwork arrows, 2 belt pouches (one with money, the other is empty), 2 black feathers (stored with the gold in a belt pouch), a gold ring, a wand, two amulets (one with the preserved mistletoe, one made from entwined twigs decorated with semi-precious stones), 2 bright green emeralds
Total gold: 463
Total platinum: 80

After seeing where BRAKUS went through without hurt, FANG heads south past the party and runs deep into the forest. She does not mourn the loss of her druid companion, she simply returns to her life as a wild and free animal.

Also, BRAKUS and HLIN are no longer hindered by the wounds sustained from spike growth. FORLIN was able to heal the wounds with his spells.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:11 am

And GHORENFORE switched back to his normal form long before the briar web collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Starday, Sunsebb 1st, 586CY: Ghorenfore's Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:19 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 20:09:42

FENNIGAN gazes over the battlefield/campsite. He watches everyone limp around and lick their wounds. He sees HLIN diligently strip RAVAGER and HUECUVA of their gear and place it near the campsite. He shakes his head slowly and yawns as weariness overtakes him. His footing is awkward.
"Lieutenant GHORENFORE, we will all be less than useless if we do not get the rest we need. Let's all turn in except for those who have to finish this watch."

FORLIN looks toward LOWLYN,
"LOWLYN, I need your assistance with FAWN's body. I wish to put her in her tent until the morning."

LOWLYN assists FORLIN and they carry FAWN's body back to her tent. They erect the tent after it was knocked over by BRAKUS during the fighting. The tent is a little beat up, but nothing that is not mendable. FORLIN and LOWLYN place FAWN in the tent. FORLIN removes his cloak and wraps FAWN in a bedroll.

LOWLYN looks at FORLIN,
"Are we taking her with us, back to Hochoch?"

FORLIN shrugs,
"I do not know. I'm not certain if there is anyone in Hochoch who can help her. It's just that sleep is more important right now. We can bury her tomorrow, some place on the road. Some place better than a battlefield covered in undead."

The characters turn in for the evening after the battle, leaving GLASSBLOWER and ALEX to finish 1st watch.

The rest of the night passes without event.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Sunday, Sunsebb 2nd, 586 CY
Time: 07:00:00

Day Conditions:
Luna: waning 3rd Quarter (almost new)-----Celene: 1st Quarter Moon
Sky: Clear-----Temperature: Cold (Below Freezing)
Sunrise: 0654-----Sunset: 1654
Wind Direction: NE-----Wind Speed: Very Light

The next morning is clear and cold. The wind from the night before has died leaving only a still chill in the air. There is a breeze, but the trees block its passage through the forest. The sun is just beginning to rise over the horizon, so most of the campsite is still in the shade of twilight. Everyone's breath is visible in the still morning air as tiny clouds of fog that dissipate quickly when chilled by the air.

The camp is in different stages of break down; most of the fires are out, everyone has been fed, and all spell preparations have been completed.

The unnerving sight of undead bodies surrounding the camp in the early morning light is a grim reminder of the battle only ten hours ago.

DM: Do not forget, everyone heals 1hp/level for getting a "restful" sleep.

XP POST
GHORENFORE's GROUP
ALEX: 2009
GHORENFORE: 2009
HLIN: 2209
MARTIN: 1809

FORT OLVEWATER
HIMO: 450
KIRAK: 450
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:05 am

"Rest in peace FAWN." says HLIN as she walks pass FAWN's tent. "LOWLYN, I have 35 arrows for you and maybe 2 bows for you. GHORENFORE, we need to either go back to the fort or march on to Hochoch." "We still have wounded people and they will not make it in another fight like the one last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:50 am

The next Morning, Ghorenfore spends some time praying over Fawn's body, after which he removes something from her body. Standing up he hears Hlin's concerns
"Returning to Fort Olvewater is something I am seriously considering, however I must first have a conversation with Lady Glassblower."
Ghorenfore goes to Lady Glassblowers tent
"M'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:14 am

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:00:36

GLASSBLOWER is quiet and reserved in her tent. She closes her spellbook, preparing for the day's travels. She is the first stages of packing her gear, when she hears GHORENFORE. She moves to the tent flap and pulls it aside. GHORENFORE sees her demeanor is calm and her eyes are steeled.

"Yes, Lieutenant, what do you need?"

LOWLYN and FENNIGAN are looking over one of the dead CORPSE BANDITS.
"Definitely human. And the ghouls are elven. They all bear NERRAUNE's mark, Nerull's holy symbol on their forehead."

FENNIGAN raises an eyebrow.
"I thought we were giving NERRAUNE a wide berth?"

LOWLYN
"We were. Unfortunately, the intelligence was two months old. Now, I am prepared to believe we could meet squad after squad of NERRAUNE's goons all the way to the Javan River."
After a long sigh, LOWLYN continues,
"I agree with HLIN. A return to the fort would allow us to regroup and lick our wounds before we strike out again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Ghorenfore takes a deep breath.
"I've been thinking, perhaps turning around and going back to the fort may be the best course of action at this point. With the loss of Fawn, were still hurting and I can no no longer garuntee your safety. Perhaps taking a few days to recouperate, and planning our trip better may be a better course of action then pushing on when were all hurting and no longer 100% Your safety MUST come first, and thats just something I'm not willing to negoatiate on."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:49 am

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:01:36

GLASSBLOWER smiles and walks passed GHORENFORE. She gazes over the campsite for a short while, before answering. Her smile fades and the tone of her voice carries hints of a brooding, focused anger.
"We are in a war zone. Safety is not a luxury any of us have. While NERRAUNE will not be able to strike at the fort, the giants could trample through it. And I would be no closer to my goal."

She turns and stares at GHORENFORE, her eyes still twinkling with an anger she is fighting to repress. And she is losing.
"Do you have any plans on what to do after we recuperate? This fiasco is evidence that elven intelligence is faulty about NERRAUNE's growth of power. We should have been too far north to be hit by his undead abominations. For all we know losing a day or two could make matters worse. You may not be willing to negotiate on my safety, but I need a solid plan or plans before I am willing to turn around."

FENNIGAN and LOWLYN step toward FORLIN and HLIN. FENNIGAN gazes at the pile of gear, HLIN has collected. FENNIGAN casts a spell and his eyes glow faintly.
"Let's see what we have, HLIN:

Masterwork Chain Shirt: faint magical aura, Abjuration school
Masterwork Morningstar: faint magical aura, Evocation school
Masterwork light pick: not magical
Masterwork mighty composite longbow: Faint magical aura, Evocation school
2 Pink Potions: faint magical aura, Necromancy school
forest green cloak: faint magical aura, Illusion school
thin crystal lenses: faint magical aura, Divination school
Masterwork hide armor: faint magical aura, Abjuration school
Masterwork large wooden shield: faint magical aura, Abjuration school
Masterwork dagger: not magical (FENNIGAN keeps this)
Masterwork arrows: not magical
One Belt Pouch (without money): faint magical aura, Conjuration school
2 black feathers: Strong magical aura (both), Conjuration school
Gold ring: Faint magical aura, Abjuration school
Wand: faint magical aura, Evocation school
One amulet (entwined twigs w/ stones): faint magical aura, Transmutation school
None of the four green emeralds are magical"

66 gold for each character
11 platinum for each character

FENNIGAN takes the remaining 1 gold and 3 platinum for the casting of his spell.
"We should rid ourselves of the necromantic potions; they will probably do us little good."

LOWLYN collects all of the arrows masterwork and normal.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:14 pm

HLIN looks at GLASSBLOWER, GHORENFORE and asks "Well if we need to press on we should have what my clan has is battle buddies. Thats where two people pair up and watches each others backs and if push comes to shove pair up to three or people for the extra help. And may I have Masterwork Morningstar and the One amulet (entwined twigs w/ stones), the gold ring is for HIMO."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Ghorenfore shifts his weight from one foot to another.
"Going back, would as Lowlyn suggested, give us a chance to lick our wounds. Furthermore if the intelligence says we were out of Nerune's terriotory, then perphaps we need to re-examine the intell and plan a better route provided one even exists. If not we'll need to reconsider who we bring with us. Bottom line is we won't survive another fight like that or another night. I'd like to at least find a way or attempt to acquire in some manner some better intel, before we set out across Nerune's domain with no knowledge of how far or wide his power has stretched. We could end up fighting him from here to Hococh. If another option exists I'd like the opportunity to find it. Success is dependent on my ability to get you there alive and well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:34 pm

ALEX says, "If no one has any objections I would like one of the non magical emeralds."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:39 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:05:54

LOWLYN looks at HLIN, he laughs openly.
"Battle Buddies? The idea has merit, the name does not."

FENNIGAN and FORLIN smile, it was a much needed diversion from the night before.

FENNIGAN looks at HLIN
"HLIN, the ring should go to someone here that has participated in this fight. We have other fighters than HIMO that can benefit from some extra protection, right now. But, do indeed take the morningstar and the amulet."

LOWLYN grabs the magical bow and attempts to pull it. He strains in its use.
"I'm afraid it requires someone with greater strength than I."

GLASSBLOWER starts moving to LOWLYN as her and GHORENFORE talk.
"Fight undead or fight the giants and their minions all the way to the Javan River. Or maybe even fight undead giants and their minions. Our options are not appealing."
Her sarcasm is an attempt to alleviate her tone, but her hard stare into the forest ahead proves that to be a failure.
"If we are going to get any valuable intelligence, we need to speak with allies in the area." GLASSBLOWER pauses. "If there are any left. There were two tribes of wood elves to the north; they used to have dealings with NERRAUNE . . . before he changed."

LOWLYN approaches the pair.
"What about TERRADINE and ALOQUINN?"

GLASSBLOWER balks at the idea.
"The druid lords? No one knows where TERRADINE ran off to, and ALOQUIN is completely indifferent to our plight. I do not think NERRAUNE could have grown in power if TERRADINE was still around the area."
GLASSBLOWER turns to GHORENFORE
"TERRADINE has--had--a sacred grove to the north. No one knows where he has gone. No, I do not believe the druid lords will be much help here."

LOWLYN shrugs,
"We could just regroup at the fort, reorganize, and hit NERRAUNE."

GLASSBLOWER eyes explode in frenzy and disbelief,
"What?!"

Last edited by Aloddaharm on Wed May 05, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Ghorenfore holds up a hand.
"As much as I would love to send the undead packing, and banish them back to whatever hole they crawled out of, until we know what were up against, I don't think that would be very wise."
Ghorenfore looks back to Lady Glassblower
"What else can you tell me about the wood elves?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:34 am

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:07:00

GLASSBLOWER looks toward the north.
"The Starfire and Goldbow clans are to the north . . . or were. They were nomadic, roaming the eastern edge of the Oytwood all their lives. However, they had a spot in the north where they would sit out the winter. They camp out during the winter together, celebrate, exchange gifts, tell stories, and marry into separate clans. NERRAUNE was from the Starfire clan. His betrayal hurt the clan deeply. However, the wood elves from these clans are the same as the rest of us; proud, independent, and not trusting of outsiders. You may be able to get intelligence from them, but do not expect much else.
"When the giants took out Preston, we lost the best way to communicate with the roaming clans. Preston was used as a way station for all the elves and woodsmen in the Oytwood. Also, with the trade route from Preston to Midwood in the giants' hands, it is nearly impossible to get a message from Lynlai to this side of the Olvewater. That said, I have no idea what state the clans are in; however, they were numerous.
"It should also be noted that the Starfire clan's ruling families are rumored to have dragon blood in their veins, and the Goldbow clan specializes in archery and specifically worship Sehanine Moonbow."

LOWLYN raises a finger in response to GHORENFORE.
"We know quite a bit about NERRAUNE, Lieutenant. I was sixty when he became a druid lord in the Oytwood, and GLASSBLOWER knew him, personally. Also, we have the bodies of some of his minions right here. Four druids were cursed with him. We killed one, that leaves three left. We also know that NERRAUNE and his minions cannot cross the major rivers that surround this region (Olvewater, Javan and Oyt River): a curse for his blasphemies. We know him, Lieutenant."

GLASSBLOWER's eyes narrow as her head turns toward the south. Her voice is low and hissing.
"NERRAUNE, you fucking bastard."

LOWLYN continues
"Also, if you want a safe passage to and from Hochoch, it is evident that NERRAUNE is blocking the way. Take out NERRAUNE, and you have an open supply line."

GLASSBLOWER turns to LOWLYN and half-smile purses her lips.
"If we stop NERRAUNE, Lieutenant, you win the heart of the elves. Any clan who hears of NERRAUNE's destruction will pledge support or direct aid against the giants. On the other hand, we are discussing the idea of battling a former druid lord turned worshipper of Nerull."

LOWLYN shrugs,
"Now or later; depends on how powerful you want him to get. We will have to face him. That is a fact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Ghorenfore strokes his chin with a gloved hand for a moment staring in the direction of Fawn's body.
He considers the possibilities of everything GLASSBLOWER has said to him.
"The wood elves, How far North are we talking?"
He continues his thoughts,
"and if we are going after NERRAUNE would they be on the way?"
Ghorenfore's stare shifts back to Glassblower.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Sunday, Sunsebb 2nd, 586 CY: Ghorenfore's Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:15 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:09:24

GLASSBLOWER turns to LOWLYN to answer the question.

LOWLYN shakes his head.
"NERRAUNE's wretched grove is to the SOUTH, about a day. The wood elf clans are about a day or two to the NORTHEAST of our current position."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Ghorenfore looks at Lady Glassblower a serious hardened expresion on his face
"I say we go after Nerruane, we could head back to the fort resupply, get another man to replace Fawn and then set out. The other option would be to head up to the where the Wild elves MIGHT be, see if they know anything or can offer assistance, and then head after him. We’d be back tracking either way, but it may give us the day we need to recuperate before hitting a major target like Nerruane.”
Ghorenfore takes a deep breath
“You think there would be anything worthwile in that Old Grove? or is that a waste of our time?"
Ghorenfore pauses
"Furthermore, I'm open to any other suggestions I haven't thought of as well."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:08 pm

GHORENFORE's GROUP
Time: 07:10:12

GLASSBLOWER answers GHORENFORE,
"Lieutenant, when you mean the Old Grove, I assume you are talking about NERRAUNE's domicile. The grove is still a sacred place, regardless of what NERRAUNE has done to it. Freeing the grove has its own rewards. It may need to be sanctified, should we eliminate NERRAUNE."

LOWLYN looks at the both of them.
"Not to mention that rebuilding the old grove will give the elves and humans another base of operations only a couple of days north of the Olvewater bridge and the orcs and giants that have camped out there. The grove can also act as a waystation for supply lines."

GLASSBLOWER follows up on LOWLYN's thoughts. Her eyes are sparkling.
"If we can recruit another druid to maintain the grove, we may have quite a bit of power to wield against the giants. Lieutenant GHORENFORE, this plan hardly seem likes backtracking."

GHORENFORE is aware of the woodsmen and others who escaped from the Oytwood before it completely fell into giants' hands. A collection of woodsmen, if they can be called that, helped to liberate Hochoch, MARTIN is one of them, but there was a cadre of druids, rangers, and barbarians. They once roamed the Oytwood and other regions in Geoff in freedom. Enlisting their aid after the liberation of the druid grove may not be too difficult.

LOWLYN looks at GLASSBLOWER. His face is stern and prepared to do battle.
"But you are staying at the fort."

GLASSBLOWER reels around like a great cat.
"What?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next