Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 pm

The member 'EvilBob' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:36 pm

HIMO's Results

#1 Attack 22 (-2) due range
#2 Damage 8
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Encounter One: Round Two   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Fort Olvewater
Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY
Time: 06:49:06
Encounter One

ROUND TWO: HIMO's Results

HIMO's arrow slows and falls short before its reaches the coordinates HIMO was aiming for. It looked like the arrow was deflected by a sudden high wind.

NEXT: GLASSBLOWER

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Two   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND TWO: GLASSBLOWER
ARLIE and the troops on the western edge can hear GLASSBLOWER's call.
"ARLIE, I'm coming with flame arrows for shortbows! I'll be right there. Hang tight!"
GLASSBLOWER [20, 30]; she's still invisible, I wanted players to know her location.

ROUND TWO: SOMETHING NASTY
A vague shape appears suddenly next to KYNA. The shape is massive and made of many writhing appendages. The shape reaches out to KYNA, wrapping its shadowy tendrils around her. KYNA lets out a scream, a scream that silences the wind. The scream seems to come from not one individual but hundreds of souls crying out in unholy despair.

The vague shape vanishes.

KYNA's scream is silenced; she falls from the sky. Her Baklunish disguise disappears, revealing her true Lupinal form. She careens into the edge of the rise, headfirst. Her body bounces and falls thirty feet to the ground. KYNA is still.

ROUND TWO: CLARA's TROOPS
The three troops are still and lifeless on the ground. They are badly burned from the fireball.

NEXT: KIRAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Kirak Moves to (19, 19)

Kirak smugs a little anger dripping from his voice
"There is no honor in this, Fight me one on one if you dare..." He pauses "...Coward!"

[End Turn]
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Two   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

NEXT: ARLIE
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

ARLIE runs to (15, 28 ) shouting "Where in the hells are these things?!"
spot check +11
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

The member 'CondieBerks' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 pm

spot check results: 29
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter Two: Round Two   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND TWO: ARLIE's Results

ARLIE sees no sign of an enemy either within the fort or anywhere on the western shore of the Olvewater. The rising sun and clear sky mock ARLIE with their inability, or refusal, to illuminate the hidden enemy.

NEXT: CLARA
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Two   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND TWO: CLARA
CLARA gazes at the bodies of her fallen men.
"I don't believe we can be much help to them now. FORLIN, I need your help in locating the enemy. I'm not dying with my back turned!"
CLARA hustles 30 FEET to the west gazing into the sky for just a glimpse of something.
CLARA (77, 25, 6)

ROUND TWO: MEL
MEL hustles 30 FEET to the western shore of the fort.
"ARLIE, I don't see anything coming. Have you caught sight of anything?"
MEL (20, 27)

FORT TROOPS
FT-1, FT-2, FT-3 look at MEL with shrugging shoulders.
Marcus turns to Mel.
"The western shore seems to be clear. Request permission to regroup and aid against our known attacker, Master Sergeant."

FT-4, FT-5, FT-6, FT-7 run across the camp to reach the eastern shore.
FT-4 (53, 35), FT-5 (57, 35), FT-6 (59, 35), FT-7 (55, 35)

FT-8, FT-9, FT-10, are stunned by the disappearance of Sergeant KIRAK. They exchange quick glances, wondering if they should follow.

Malcolm shrugs,
"Well, we can't slide down the wall like that."

Jerry and Kip shake their heads.

Malcolm points toward the forested area.
"Well, nothing appears to be approaching from the shore, so I say we help CLARA."

Jerry and Kip holler,
"Hoorah!"

All three troops rush into the forested area, attempting to rendezvous with CLARA.
FT-8 (22, 14, 6), FT-9 (15, 17, 6), FT-10 (14, 15, 6)

NYDENT
NYDENT runs across the fort. He should be able to meet with his troops by the end of the next round.
NYDENT (56, 28)

FORLIN
FORLIN is standing over Stauder.
"CLARA your men are still alive, but barely. They do not have much longer!"
Frustrated, but unable to see another avenue, FORLIN begins chanting. He crosses his hands in front of his face in an "X" formation, palms open to his face. He crosses the hands quickly five times. FORLIN turns the hands so the palms face away from his face. At the climax of his chant, FORLIN spreads his arms into a semi-circle before him. A frosty white light, like exploding snowflakes, shoots in a dome out to forty feet around FORLIN. The light evaporates as quickly as it appeared.

FORLIN turns back to the mortally wounded troops.

END ROUND

NEXT: TA'HEED

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Three   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Fort Olvewater
Time: 06:49:12
Encounter One

ROUND THREE: TA'HEED
TA'HEED grabs HIMO. TA'HEED speaks telepathically to HIMO.
Unfortunately, I fear this will only turn us into targets as well. You will have to give me a little more time before I can attempt to dispel the thing's magic protection.

TA'HEED grabs the armored and loaded down HIMO with only one hand and effortly soars back into the air. With a wave of TA'HEED's hand, a ripple in time and space appears above TA'HEED. HIMO and the Lupinal disappear into it, reappearing on the forested high ground near the eastern side of the fort.

TA'HEED sends another message to HIMO, CLARA, and FORLIN.
The opponent is 15 FEET before HIMO. He is only 40 FEET in the air. I believe KYNA may have dispelled his flight. If that is the case he will be forced to land soon.
TA'HEED (69,22,6); HIMO (69, 23, 6); RED THING (69, 26, 14)

ROUND THREE: TANYA
TANYA climbs up to the top of the rise and leaps to her feet. She starts moving toward the eastern sentry post, or what's left of it.
"Nearly there."
TANYA (42, 24, 6)

NEXT: HIMO
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 pm

HIMO AC:20 ff:18 touch:12
HP:52
Immune to sleep

HIMO aims in the area of this beast and says "How dare you attack my allies uncaring to show your ugly ass face!"

1)Attack#1 +10
2) Damage #1+3
3) Attack#2+5
4)Damage#2+3
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 pm

#1 'd20' : 5

#2 'd8' : 5

#3 'd20' : 12

#4 'd8' : 2
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 pm

HIMO's Results

1) Attack 15 to hit
2) damage 8
3) Attack 17 to hit
4) damage 5
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Three   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 am

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND THREE: HIMO's Results:
Both arrows fire harmlessly through the air, arcing over the base camp.

ROUND THREE: GLASSBLOWER
GLASSBLOWER moves closer to the group on the western shore. Five sets of 10 arrows (for shortbows) are dropped at the feet of the characters.
"All of the arrows are enchanted to cause extra fire damage (1d6) if you hit your target."
GLASSBLOWER (18,29)
GLASSBLOWER is still invisible.

ROUND THREE: SOMETHING NASTY
HIMO and TA'HEED hear chanting from near where their target was. Am artic blast of wind and icy, dagger-like shards blast HIMO and TA'HEED in a massive 60 FOOT cone.
Reflex save from HIMO and TA'HEED (DC 23)

#1 Spell Damage (Cold)

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Three   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 am

The member 'Aloddaharm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd6' : 1, 5, 6, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 am

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND THREE: SOMETHING NASTY's Results

#1 Spell Damage: 30 points of cold damage

Reflex save (DC 23) from HIMO and TA'HEED for half damage

Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 am

HIMO's Reflex save

1) REFLEX save +6
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 am

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:17 am

HIMO's Results

1) Reflex save 16
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Enounter One: Round Three   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 am

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

ROUND THREE: HIMO and TA'HEED's Results

HIMO is enveloped by the sudden storm of unnatural cold and ice shards. His body is frozen by the chill and his skinned is ripped by the dagger-like ice shards. Parts of his skin are instantly frostbitten resulting in large black sores. Even the water in his eyes painfully crystallizes. However, the spell also ravages all of HIMO's equipment. HIMO's weapons and armor are slightly damaged, but still usable. However, his cloak and boots are shredded and useless. Potions along his belt are shattered by the expanding liquid and icy shards. A belt pouch carrying some money and his shards is ripped open. The shards are shattered in the cold attack.

HIMO takes the full 30 points of cold damage
He loses all potions, shards, his cloak, and boots.

TA'HEED ducks as the blast envelopes HIMO. TA'HEED's head is out of the wind and his extremities are protected. His back and neck take the full force of the attack. However, when the blast vanishes, TA'HEED stands back up. There is not a single wound or black sore visible. His clothing is even unscathed.

The attack came from (69, 26, 6)

ROUND THREE: CLARA's TROOPS
All three troops are still dying.

NEXT: KIRAK
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:11 pm

DM's POST:

I forgot to add on the last post that because of the enemy's new position, no one on the ground level of the camp can aim in its general direction. All missile attacks will go too high and too far.

NEXT: Still KIRAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Kirak’s instinct direct him to the fight,
“I should be there...” he says quietly to himself
But the moment is gone and He knows he needs to keep the western shore Secure
“KIP, MALCOM, JERRY, HOLD YOUR POSITION AT THE SENTRY POST UNTIL MEL GIVES THE ORDER, TO MOVE!”
Kirak moves (16,19)

"I'll rejoin you momentairly"

End Turn

OCC: I'll take 10 off my movement next round and use the rope! Rolling Eyes Mad
DC 5?
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Fort Olvewater: Encounter One: Round Three   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Fort Olvewater
Encounter One

DM TO VAL: The ropes are only at two positions (28, 21) and (29, 21). That information is on Page 5. You moved away from the ropes. At KIRAK's current position he is looking at straight climb with Climb DC 15. But the ropes are DC 5.

NEXT: ARLIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next