Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Kirak's desperate attempt to remedy the situation was interrupted by Martian's response. Which only garnered a half hearted raised eyebrow as he turned his head over his shoulder and looked at Martian.
"I'm sorry perhaps you misunderstood my intentions, or are confused about my service here..." he said quite calmly and rationally "...Who I chose to share a drink with, or spend my time with is none of your damn business, as neither the alcohol itself nor the canister for which it resides is property of your military."

Ghorenfore's face was a look of complete shock at Kirak's response, but was quickly recovered when he realized that Martain had completely missed his point.
"I don't think you under stood my point..." Ghorenfore said calmly "...STAND DOWN LIEUTENANT," Ghorenfore stated with more compunction. "Your way out of line, here."
Ghorenfore stepped in front of Martian again this time his face read the order issued in his statement.
"And not to put to fine a point on this but Kirak does not need to be stuck up for by a man who hides behind a tree, or makes wild accusations about people, and their honor..."
Ghorenfore looked at him once more
"I wont repeat myself, Stand down..."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 pm

BATTLEFIELD
Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY
Time: 13:21:24

CLARA's anger was boiling as KIRAK turned to quip at MARTIN. When KIRAK tunred back around, CLARA's face was flushed red. She was angry and defiant, but she was in conflict. She wanted to yell some more, she wanted to . . .

She smiled at KIRAK. The smile was a uncertain smile, but it was a smile. She inhaled deeply,
"I apologize to you, KIRAK. It has been a long time since I met someone I felt was sincere. I forgot it was still possible out here.
"Most Honorable Sir GHORENFORE, I regret being out of line. I am relieved to see allies out here."

Her eyes glaze back over and the smile vanishes
"I would like to assist KIRAK with the boats, and then, we can have a drink. If you are still offering."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:06 pm

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:24

GIBBON looks at FORLIN with a smile
"How does one drown in a forest?"

FORLIN turns with a long, hard stare at GIBBON.

GIBBON's smile fades and he strolls away quickly.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 pm

MARTIN watches for a moment as CLARA walks away. He then drops his swords & stares down GHORENFORE. His own rage would make him lash out at GHORENFORE's words, but part of him recognized an old friend. His fists & jaw start to repeatedly clench. The rest of his body tenses & starts to shake.

FAWN sees this & turns slightly, aiming her wand at MARTIN. Faint as a breeze, she whispers the thought in her head "Please don't do this!"

MARTIN begins speaking softly with immense bitterness in his voice. He repeatedly pauses mid-sentence, obviously fighting to choke back harsher words. "I will remind YOU. Lieutenant. Every human or elven town knows to shoot small bands of orcs on sight. It was a passing band of ELVES who shot at me, the lone ORC, until they saw the others."

"You & I both know someone must tell this group's travels to Hochoch. If I choose to do it, I have to pass units leaving town, guards at the gate, & all the units in town without being killed or taken prisoner. I have to pass people of the town & survive any attempts to lynch or stone me. I have to meet at least one superior & we both know several who would kill me first!"

"I hold no illusion that one & all will believe what happened to me, regardless of who tells it. Many a soldier ordered to follow me from here on will try to kill me in my sleep, believing I'm really a spy who managed to fool everyone else. My future as a leader or even a member of the army is questionable at best!"

MARTIN pauses longer this time, breathing hard from his fight to speak. Still visibly tense, a fire lights in his eyes. He speaks again with no bitterness or pauses "Gather all the gear & get it to the fort." With a renewed rage in his voice - "I'll be DAMNED if I'm leaving it here for more filthy, damned orcs to take back!"

MARTIN turns & storms off towards the pile of gear, never even bothering to pick up his own blades. He reaches the last tree before the pile & stops, still breathing hard. He clenches his fists, roars at the top of his lungs, & whips an arm out, smashing the side of a fist against the tree.

MARTIN seems to ignore the injury, aside from the hand resting limp at his side. He grabs as many suits of scale mail as he can with his other hand & starts dragging them east.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 am

FANG jumped up startled when MARTIN roared. She quickly assumed an aggressive stance & growled with her fur bristling as though a threat must be coming. FAWN, however, could only look on in horrified shock at MARTIN's actions. She eventually comes out of it & rushes to ARLIE. "Arlie! He's not stable! What do we do?"

ARLIE stands there staring at Martin dragging the armor by, looking as shocked as FAWN. "I'm afraid I have no idea." He continues watching MARTIN & stumbles his way over to FORLIN. "What do we do with him now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 am

Rebekah turns to Alex and Leyla "Alright lets get to work hauling spoils of war to the fort." Then turns back and walks to the pile to pitch in and help.

Leyla and Alex follow a step behind Rebekah and go to pitch in
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:32 am

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:30

FENNIGAN steps up to MARTIN, purposely standing in his way. He speaks slowly, deliberately.
"I think you need to understand something, Lieutenant MARTIN. Sir GHORENFORE is the commanding officer of this expedition! As a man of noble blood and an initiate into the Knights of the Watch, he has command. You speak of respect, but you have shown none to others. Especially to your commanding officer in a time of war! Nothing more needs to be understood. This brazen bellyaching is uncalled for from a member of the Gran March army! As an advisor to the nobles that are supporting this expedition to liberate Hochoch, I also have the authority to see fit to relieve you of command and put you in shackles! Especially, if you appear to be unstable and a danger to your men. Now you can straighten up right now, before we go any farther, or you can await a possible court martial. Choose now: compose yourself with dignity or face the gallows on a return to Hochoch!"

FORLIN looks at ARLIE as FENNIGAN speaks
"If you care, then you must act."
FORLIN steps next to MARTIN and FENNIGAN
"FENNIGAN, if I may."
FORLIN turns to Martin. FORLIN has neither anger or authority in his voice. His tone is soft but strong, as usual, and his eyes sparkle as he speaks. While he speaks specifically to MARTIN, FORLIN's head turns to meet everyone in the party around him as he speaks.
"MARTIN, the journey you are now on is far beyond difficult. I won't even begin to comprehend the complexity of it. Right now, however, you are successfully alienating everyone in this party from you, which as you see it, we may be all you have. We are the only ones who know what really happened out there against the giant that killed you. We are the only ones who know that your desire to liberate Geoff is what brought you back from the dead, regardless of the consequences. You are Lieutenant MARTIN ELDER, your appearance means nothing! There can be no skulking in the shadows if you are to liberate Geoff. If you can come back to the world of the rational, I will support you as I have supported everyone in this party. Now, no doubt, others, more ignorant, will not support you because of the change. Fie on them! Their approval or disapproval is of no concern to you. Do not lose sight of the path that you chose, the path that brought you back from the living. Walk with your head held high and follow your true purpose. Also, take a chance to see if others will see you still as Lieutenant MARTIN ELDER even if it takes them awhile longer. They are out there, and they are the ones you want by your side. Take a good look at those around you for starters. Drop the load of armor and take a look around. Do it, right now."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:51 pm

FAWN thought the fight might finally be calming until FENNIGAN confronted MARTIN. After hearing him, FAWN is greatly angered & aims her wand at FENNIGAN. She swears under her breath "Are all Hochoch leaders so damned deaf, stupid, & arrogant?"

ARLIE pales hearing FENNIGAN make the poorest choice of words for the occasion. Upon hearing FORLIN's few words of advice, ARLIE's expression changes to one of anger. He rushes alongside FORLIN, & grabs FENNIGAN by the arm, yanking him back a step. ARLIE takes him to task. "By the gods, have you gone mad too?! How was another death threat supposed to help?! I swear, the lot of you have tarnished your honor this day. Now be silent & let the wisest of us help him!"

MARTIN's rage nearly explodes at FENNIGAN's words, but instantly crumbles to nothing when FORLIN stands before him. His expression changes to one of worried shock. FORLIN's words visibly pain MARTIN as they're spoken, showing the immense respect he has for the cleric. When FORLIN finishes, MARTIN stands there looking deeply saddened. He drops the armor & crumbles to his feet in tears only able to say "I don't know how to be my old self anymore!"

FAWN lowers her wand as she sees MARTIN break. A tear runs down her cheek seeing what her spell to help him has brought him to.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 pm

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:36

FORLIN places a hand on MARTIN
"You are who you are; your old self is gone, dead. Your life is different now, but what ideals you wish to espouse are still in your power. Do not hide behind your misery, you know what path you have to take or you would not have come back from the dead."

FORLIN turns to ARLIE
"ARLIE, do not claim someone to be the wisest, when you lack the concept. FENNIGAN is following his orders, his obligation is to the leaders of Hochoch, not MARTIN. MARTIN was in a position that he could cause harm to himself and others. FENNIGAN was acting righteously and honorable. Perhaps you should take a moment to understand another's point of view before you impinge on their honor."

He then turns to FAWN
"How dare you call the leaders of Hochoch stupid, arrogant, and deaf. FENNIGAN was following his orders. He was attempting to keep the peace. I did not see you helping at all. And instead of supporting MARTIN you have threatened a noble advisor to the allies that can help you liberate the Oytwood. You lack foresight. Would you really strike at a person who could help you build a lasting alliance between peoples? That is stupid, arrogant, and deaf."

FORLIN then looks at FENNIGAN
"And you, FENNIGAN, will you put MARTIN in shackles, now that you see how he has fallen? Or will you help carry him? He needs support from you."

FENNIGAN slowly shakes his head.
"I will help him. I wish to end this madness."

FORLIN passes his gaze over everyone. He speaks slowly and deliberately.
"MARTIN needs support from all of you. All of you that have fought alongside him both during the siege of Hochoch and in the Oytwood. There is no longer a need to shout about who has tarnished their honor. That is pure stupidity."

FORLIN reaches his open hand toward MARTIN.
"Stand, my friend. We have a mission to complete. Remember KISA GLASSBLOWER? She is our charge."
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

ARLIE stands in FORLIN's way, glaring at him. "I will explain the ignorance in your words after everyone is safely settled at the fort. You should have followed the advice you gave me. My apologies for calling you the wisest of us." He walks away & begins to gather Martin's dropped belongings.

FAWN glares at FORLIN too. "You should show better memory of what wand I carry. If I made a mistake, it was not using my wand to halt this madness sooner! So long as I live, no ally will EVER successfully harm another! No pack stays strong attacking itself. Your only wise words this day have been to help Martin." She joins FORLIN helping MARTIN to rise & move forward again.

** UPDATE 12-20-2009 per correction from DM **

Last edited by CondieBerks on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting inaccuracy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 am

Ghorenfore stood there suprised for a second, how some of these people ever made it anywhere alive was beyond him.
"Thank you Fennigan," He smiled for a moment at his old friend "I would like to move Lady Glassblower and her associates off of the battlefield, and to the relative safety of the fort."
Ghorenfore then turned to Forlin, "My wise friend, thank you as well. I would be honored if you would accompany us."
His Gaze turned back to Martin, who was still on the ground.
"Martin, I will need your assistance back at the fort. I want a full update on everything you and your party has been through over the past few weeks."
Ghorenfore turned to Marilyn, Tanya, and Gibbon, "Please be our guest as well. The fort offers a small semblamce of relative safety over the battlefield."

Ghorenfore took a deep breath before looking at Fawn and Arlie,
"I invite you as well, but under the precept you keep your emotions in check and wands holstered at all times." Ghorenfore paused "I sincerely doubt Mel would react as kindly as I have"--his eyes looked to the side for a moment before he turned on his heels--"just food for thought!"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:40 pm

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:36

MARILYN and TANYA immediately begin heading east, in the direction of the fort.

FENNIGAN pauses for a moment, waiting for MARTIN. Acknowledging GHORENFORE's orders, FENNIGAN turns to KISA, LOWLYN, and NYDENT.
"If you would please accompany us to the safety of the fort, Your Grace."
FENNIGAN motions forward for KISA to take the lead behind GHORENFORE.

KISA looks confused, angry, and visibly shaken over past events, but she is ready to get moving. At FENNIGAN's request KISA turns to the east and heads in the direction of the fort. She walks quickly and proudly without a word. LOWLYN follows KISA closely. NYDENT also follows KISA closely, confused but ready to move on.

KISA turns to LOWLYN.
"Please, pick up the Potion of Heroism that FENNIGAN identified. You must have it."

LOWLYN takes it up from the pile without missing a step. The three elves then continue on.

FORLIN is still holding out his hand, awaiting for MARTIN to take it. Not looking up, he addresses GHORENFORE
"Lieutenant GHORENFORE, I would like to stay behind a little longer and at least cover up some of the bodies of the fallen. I cannot do anything about the ogres, but I can for the orcs. It is a sign of respect for the fallen and peace. I may need some assistance."

GIBBON watched everyone mobilize and does not move forward.
"Well, you guys have assistance now, so you no longer need me. I was better on my own, so I'm going back into the forest. All I need is my rat, and you're all out of your bleedin' minds! Sir Ghorenfore, Forlin, I wish you both the best of luck!"
After his comments, GIBBON runs south, with FESTER (the rat) right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Rebekah turns to forlin and says, "Forlin we would be happy to help what assistance do you need?"
She then turns to Leyla and Alex, " You two go ahead and start helping Forlin, I am going to finish carrying this load to the canoes."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Battlefield   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 pm

BATTLEFIELD
Time: 13:21:42

FORLIN looks into FAWN's eyes and lays a hand on her shoulder.
"Please, take care of MARTIN on the way back to the boats. He will need you. I need to finish what I started."

FORLIN turns back to ALEX and LEYLA. He smiles.
"Yes, your help is appreciated. All I want to do is cover up the orc bodies with some of the leaves and branches all around the ground. I'm sure the fort has shovels for graves, but I don't want to waste a lot of time. From a practical standpoint, it's the best I can do. The ogres are too big; I don't see us being able to give them the same treatment."

FORLIN looks at the rest of the team on the way to the fort.
"Keep your eyes peeled we shall be on our own for awhile. And BEKAH, I'll see you when you get back."

FORLIN with LEYLA and ALEX assisting get to work putting the bodies to rest. Before too long they will be on their own.

END SCENE

NEXT: CANOE SCENE
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: CANOES   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 pm

CANOES
Time: 13:21:42

KIRAK, CLARA, MARTIN's TROOPS, and CLARA's BANDITS all arrive at the shore of the Olvewater River. Out from the camopy of the forest, CLARA has to adjust her eyes to the sun shining overhead. She was pleased to finally be moving along. The rest of the team was still far in the Oytwood.

MARTIN's TROOP #4 and #5 were waiting at the boats and moved forward to greet KIRAK. They looked confused at KIRAK's new allies and that Lieutenant GHOREFORE was missing.

MARTIN's TROOP #4
"KIRAK, sir, where's the lieutenant? Are you ready for us to shove off?"

MARTIN's TROOP #5
"Who are the new people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Kirak nodded to the men,
"Ghorenfore and the others are on the way, we ran into Martin, and some of his old friends out there. Apparently they were nice enough to dispatch the Orc's that were out here."
Kirak looked at Clara, then to the men again
"This is Clara, and her men. She'll be joining us at the fort along with several others, We need to fetch a few more Canoes and Let Mel know we have VIP's coming in."-- Kirak motioned to the Canoes --"We have more people then we do Canoes, Lady Glassblower A Noble of the Elves is on her way back with Ghorenfore."
Kirak looked over the water to the fort. His eyes scanning the entire horizon as an unsettled feeling crept into the pit of his stomach. He didn't like the fact a few of the Orcs had gotten away and ran off, the prospects of that were unsettling to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Canoes   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm

CANOES
Time: 13:21:48

The forest remains silent along the banks of the Olvewater. The trees refuse to give up the secrets to KIRAK whether the orcs were amassing again at this very moment.

MARTIN's TROOP #3 broke KIRAK out of his state
"Sir, the canoes are ready to head out."

KIRAK sees that the troops had already prepped the canoes for passengers. Their efficiency was dizzying. Three of the soldiers were ready to ferry KIRAK, CLARA, and CLARA's BANDITS across the Olvewater to the fort. One of CLARA's men volunteered to steer the second canoe. Each canoe could carry two other people besides the paddler in the front and steer in the rear. Two of the troops had volunteered to stay behind to let GHORENFORE know that other canoes would be on the way.

KIRAK suddenly came to a more unsettling conclusion that it may take more than one trip for the rest of the party, before they were in the relative safety of the fort.

CLARA stepped into the first boat.
"Let's move out! Times a'wastin'!"

CLARA's BANDITS followed suit, awaiting KIRAK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Kirak (in the Canoe) Gives the order to shove off and make their way to the fort.
"LETS GO!"
Taking a paddle and helping to make his way across the the water. Kirak watches Clara for a moment as he paddles, wondering what makes a woman like that so hard and cynical to the world. His mind wanders on the water for a moment as he catches a glance at her wondering if its pain he reads in her eyes or hatred at what she has been forced to become. Kirak takes a deep breath knowing their are far more out there that have been forced to become just as much in this bloody conflict that seems to have no end!...
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Canoes   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 pm

CANOES
Time: 13:22:48

The canoe trip is quiet. The still in the air is occasionally broken by the call of a blackbird, crow or hawk. The canoes round the first small island with Olvewater Fort's island just on the other side. The paddles cut through the oozing river without resistance. They stir the waters near the canoe into lazy, miniature maelstroms. The canoes leave little of a wake on the calm river surface.

CLARA closes her eyes for a moment taking in the peace around her. She smiles. However, the moment she opens her eyes, the cold stare returns.
"There was a time I loved this forest--so long ago."
She said the words more to herself than anyone else.

KIRAK sees the sentry from the high ground heading down the steep rise of the island to meet the canoes at the shore. MEL was probably on her way as well.

MARTIN's TROOP #4 jumps out of the lead canoe as it nears the shore. He pulls the canoe on to the bank.
"Well, here we are."

KIRAK's canoe is beached directly after the first one.

CLARA hops out of the lead canoe, as well as her men.

MEL marches on to the scene. She is perplexed, but professional. She glances at the new arrivals and turns to KIRAK.
"What assistance does Lieutenant GHORENFORE need, KIRAK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am

Kirak stands straight
"We need to send all four Canoe's back out--" he says immediately "--We have old friends and a few new ones coming ashore."
Kirak looked back at the canoes
"It'll take more than one trip, and I should warn you as well. We have a VIP coming ashore as well. Lady Glassblower of the Elves it seems is on her way to Hococh."
Kirak nodded and smiled at Mel
"It seems Martin as well got himself into a spot of trouble out there so, I warn you, it may be wise to order the Archers to hold their fire when they see an Orc crossing in a canoe. It seems the Lieutenant found a way to transcend death itself, we don't need an accident like that."
Kirak looked back at Mel
"Knowing Ghor as I do, he'll no doubt be the last one Back.
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Canoes   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:48 am

CANOES
Time: 13:23:00

MEL nods and spins around to the men.
"All right, get the two canoes from the eastern launch and let's move out!"

Several of the troops were already bringing the canoes back.

MEL smiled, she trained the men very well, but she couldn't resist
"I needed them quicker than that, you ragtag team of wet nurses!"

The first two canoes were pushed on to the river, with two men in each. Once they were rowing away from the staging area, the second two canoes cut through the surface of the water. In seconds, the canoes were away and heading back to the west bank of the Olvewater.

MEL sighed, admiring her work
"Such a fine oiled machine."
She called out to the men
"Remember no shooting at the . . . orc. Unless you want a court martial in your future!"

The men replied
"Yes, Sarge!"

KIRAK and CLARA took a minute to realize that only the two of them, MEL, and CLARA's BANDITS were the only ones left at the fort.

CLARA looked around
"It may get really crowded here soon. Men, let's go set up our camping site."

MEL watched CLARA and her men walk away. MEL turned back to KIRAK. Sarcasm spewed from her mouth as she whispered
"All of your new friends so . . . friendly?"

END SCENE

NEXT OLVEWATER WEST BANK
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Olvewater West Bank   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:02 am

OLVEWATER WEST BANK
Time: 13:22:18

With GHORENFORE, on BRAKUS, in the lead, KISA, LOWLYN, NYDENT, FENNIGAN, REBEKAH, ARLIE, TANYA, MARILYN, MARTIN, FAWN, and FANG arrive at the west bank of the Olvewater. KIRAK and CLARA are missing and only two troops from the fort are standing at the shore.

MARTIN's TROOP #2 turns to GHORENFORE and salutes
"Lieutenant, KIRAK went back with the canoes to get the rest of the canoes. They have been gone for less than a minute."

LOWLYN breathes a quiet sigh of relief, but keeps his eyes scanning into the western forest for a chance to spot unwanted movement.

MARILYN is doing the same.

TANYA's wary eyes look around
"And now we wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 am

Ghorenfore acknowledged the soldier as his eyes darted back to the direction from which he came, he couldn't leave them behind. He would return for them momentarily. First he needed to make sure the others were well on their way across the water.
"Thank you"
Dismounting from his horse, and giving Kisa a Slight bow.
"M'lady--" he said respectfully "--I offer you Brakus to ride over the water. He would most likely be preferable to ride than the Canoe."
Ghorenfore smiled at her, taking the reigns of the horse and leading it over to her, offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:04 am

With a bundle of 16 Javelins in her arms like firewood, Rebekah looks to Ghorenfore "Sir I am just bringing a load of the spoils over here for shipping ... I am headed back to help Forlin and the others"

Last edited by Bekah on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Freeday, Ready'reat 28th, 586 CY: Olvewater West Bank   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 pm

OLVEWATER WEST BANK
Time: 13:22:24

KISA smiles at GHOREFORE's suggestion.
"I think you, lieutenant, but I will travel in a canoe with my escorts. LOWLYN would prefer it that way."

LOWLYN responds with a respectful nod.

TANYA looks up at GHORENFORE, beaming
"I'll take a ride across the river on a horse."

BRAKUS snorts and shakes his great head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Return to Hochoch
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next