Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 pm

GHORENFORE nods in aggreement
"I agreee with MARILYN, the time to act is now."
Ghorenfore looks to the ground and contemplates his actions momentairly then continues his thought and looks up
"Tomorrow night we'll proceed with PA'CHEEN's plan. In the mean time we need to concentrate our efforts to getinng ready. Like it or not we are out of time. MARILYN and I both know the odds, weve seen them now for ourselves. I dont expect any of you to understand that..."
Ghorenfore takes a deep breath
"We move on NERRUNE tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:19 pm

HLIN says "Hell yeah I am with you MARILYN, not to step on anyone toes. Great lets move I want to get back at this undead badies for time they kill FAWN and hit us in the back!"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY
Time: 23:52:42

MARILYN turns to GHORENFORE.
"Lieutenant, I said tonight, we attack tonight! I don't believe we can wait another day. By Mayaheine's Battle Ward, NERRAUNE and that cleric could be building more undead just to have a better chance at finding our camp tomorrow. We had planned to visit NERRAUNE tomorrow night; I wish to push that plan to tonight."

LOWLYN steps foward, his voice is forceful.
"Now, wait a damn minute! Who in the Abyss are the two of you! Do you mind sharing this divine inspiration with the rest of us or do you plan on us blindly following both of you? What's this about building undead? And what cleric? Do not hold information from on me!"

FENNIGAN, calmer, places a firm hand on LOWLYN's shoulder. His voice is less unhinged.
"LOWLYN is right, Lieutenant. As far as any of us know you and MARILYN were hit by a white pillar of light and were nearly unconscious for an hour. I believe explanations are in order before we committ to anything."

MARILYN grunts under her breath and rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 pm

GHORENFORE stops and smiles at himself, he realizes in a moment of clarity how this must all sound to someone who did not experience or even believe in the same things that he did.
“MARILYN-“ he says placing a hand on her shoulder “-if their to follow us into the very bowls of his lair and risk their lives, we at least must make an effort to explain ourselves. We owe them that much.”

Ghorenfore pauses remembering something he had read a long time ago when he was just discovering Pelor. Somehow it was something he knew at the time he would always remember.

With a white light I shall Guide thee
In the Darkness I am there
When all hope seems lost
I will set you free
Guiding your actions with a blessed hand
Healing the wounds of the tortured and the dammed
With Wisdom you will fight
Setting fire to night
Forever and ever I am the light!

GHORENFORE stops and stares into the light of the campfire, he has no right to expect anyone to follow him based solely on a his belief in his God and a vision. So it would not be an order he would make, but in the end he would follow MARLYIN in to the bowls of that unholy place.
GHORENFORE’s voice is low and has a gravelly tone to it when he finally speaks up again.
“A White pillar of light, and a shared vision between two people...”
He smiles for a moment as his eyes stare into the fire, sheer determination and the wisdom of Pelor to guide him.
“I can’t ask anyone here to understand that or even believe it, you only have my word as a Paladin of Pelor.”
He turns back to face LOWLYN and FENNIGAN his face showing more age than it knew
“I know what I saw, we were there, we saw the ceremony as they sacrificed an innocent soul to NERULL, we saw the statue, the blood, the clerics, the undead bears, ogres and blue humanoids.”
GHORENFORE walks forward more of a Paladin and a leader than before.
“I can sit here and describe the whole thing to you in complete detail, it was as real to me as you are standing here now....”
His face cocks slightly as his mind travels back to what felt like mere moments ago
“It was a large cavern almost cathedral like, ceiling was high and arched. In the center of the room was a statue of NERULL....”
GHORENFORE continues unhindered
“She was a wood elf, and we were standing there when the hope faded from her eyes. and it was replaced by the glaze of undeath. She was submerged in a pool of blood after her throat was slit and she was given over as a sacrifice to NERULL, but not until they tortured her first. Arising no longer as a free soul but something I must now turn on a battlefield.”
His eyebrows raise
“Robed skeletal figures with green pinpoint eyes, The Creature that killed Fawn, the one with the twisted ankle...”
Ghorenfore looks over at FENNIGAN
“The rooms were separate the sacrificial room had a lower ceiling to it, it was more of a crescent shape and had a stagnant pool of blood in it.-“
GHORENFORE cut himself off
“I could continue in greater detail if you wish, as I have left a lot out, but forgive me old friend if we seem a bit anxious, but I must agree with MARLIYN on this one. I no longer believe Time is on our side.”

GHORENFORE turns back to MARILYN then back to FENNIGAN looking as if he is about to add something and takes a deep breath.
"It's worth mentioning as well, I don't think NERRUNE was the one calling the shots either. He seemed to be less than a willing participant in the proceedings and there by force rather than choice."

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Godsday, Sunsebb 4th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 23:55:54

LOWLYN, calmer now, replies
"I still do not see how this gives us a tactical advantage. I do not doubt visions or the desire they invoke. What I want to know is how this changes our plans of visiting NERRAUNE tomorrow night. Why do we need to push it to tonight?"

MARILYN moves forward
"They are sacrificing people, your people!"

GHORENFORE sees MARILYN's fire, her desire to do the right thing and to do it now. The criticisms leveled at her back in Hochoch were not unfounded. To some members of the clergy, she was seen as headstrong and fanatical. The clerics of Mayaheine have always been more prone to rash action than the clerics of Pelor. MARILYN relished the idea of attacking Hochoch early when MOHAD XENI heard reports that the giants had begun eating the enslaved townsfolk.

That was during the siege of Hochoch. Conventionally, the siege had worked. The orcs and giants had exhausted food supplies, but turned to eating their slaves. Knight Captain MOHAD XENI had received reports from Dispatchers that the giants began consuming slaves at an alarming rate. MOHAD XENI had called for a hastened attack to liberate Hochoch. MARILYN supported the order with all of her righteous fury. The attack had been a success, but many parts of the strategy were already in place. Now, MARILYN was ready to push the envelope again.

LOWLYN fires back
"NERRAUNE's been sacrificing people! He fell into the arms of The Reaper after he first attacked the elven congregation that came to see him. This is not new information. While terrible, I hardly think it is reason to hasten of time table. That leads to mistakes and folly."

The fire in MARILYN's dies a little. She straightens her posture and steps back. She looks back to GHORENFORE, eyes raised in a questioning glance.
"Then, what were we supposed to see?"

FENNIGAN moves in
"I agree with Lieutenant LOWLYN. MARILYN, we have been on the road for most of the day. The scout team was out at NERRAUNE's place earlier in the evening. We are exhausted. We have been up since 8 in the morning to adjust to our new attacking-at-night-sleeping-during-the-day schedule. We are all we have out here. We do not have reserve troops, except for those that are two days away. We need one more day, then we can make an attack."

FENNIGAN was the other side of the coin. He was always reserved when it came to battle decisions. He was against pushing the attack of Hochoch forward. FENNIGAN never liked the idea of emotion clouding judgment on the battlefield. However, he did rally the wizards into an airborne artillery force when the Knight Captain called them into action.

PA'CHEEN lowers his shoulders
"So, we are not going out tonight?"

LUSULA nudges him in the side.
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 pm

HLIN says "Well live today and fight another day or night.But on the other hand didn't our scouting party ran into NERRAUNE's scout party so they know someone is out here looking for them?"

"But I have to agree with FENNIGAN in that we did change our sleeping pattern to meet the change of our common enemy."
HLIN says with a yawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Ghorenfore places a hand on Marilyn’s shoulder,
“We have some time tonight we can discuss it together, examine the details if you want.”
His eyes have a softer kinder feel to them and he looks at her more as a friend then a commanding officer.
“Time is not on our side, I agree with you there, But if we go off half cocked and rush in tonight, while were all tired, were setting up ourselves for failure.”
He turns back to Fennigan
“We’ll proceed with Pa’cheens plan tomorrow night, in the mean time we need to prepare ourselves. Did you see anything from the air?”
Ghorenfore strokes his chin
“Our shared vision may give us a tactical advantage as at least now we have seen a partial layout of the facility and have a better grasp on numbers as well. I’d like to sit down with Marilyn and compare notes maybe see what kind of details she and I picked up that may be to our advantage. If you’d like to sit in on that conversation your more than welcome. I’d welcome any input you may have on what we saw and what it may mean tactically. But from a spiritual standpoint Marilyn and I need to examine this as well, there was a reason we were shown the way, now we must figure out the why and what for.”
Ghorenfore straightens up and looks around,
“Let’s make sure the campsite is secure, I want the perimeter checked and the watch schedule resumed without delay. If anything of what Marilyn and I saw is an indicator of what is to come we may have visitors yet tonight anyway. I need everyone alert and ready to go for the rest of the night. Those of you with night vision I need you to keep your eyes open anything strange or out of the ordinary I want to know immediately, I don’t care how small it seems.“
Ghorenfore turns to Martin
“If you take a position in a tree, with your improved vision would you be able to see any farther?”
Ghorenfore turns to Greybark
"Greybark is there anything we can get you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 23:59:54

STORMWOOD, not GREYBARK, is the first among the Treants to speak
"'. . . anything we can get you?' Like a drink or a piece of meat?"

GREYBARK
"Will need no aid, GHORENFORE."

PA'CHEEN
"I have seen no immediate threats to the camp on my fly over."

LOWLYN's voice remains dubious of everything GHORENFORE has said.
"Details are necessary for tactical advantages. Very little you've said has given me confidence that we can work up additional strategies. It is rumored that NERRAUNE opened older cavern entrances when he mined deeper underneath his grove. He may have found something that would fit his perverse nature. I know nothing about this pool of blood. My guess is that Nerull's clergy corrupted some underground pond to suit their nefarious purposes. I know nothing about blue-skinned humanoids, except what PA'CHEEN said earlier."

LUSULA grunted, PA'CHEEN shook his head.

PA'CHEEN
"Difficult foes. Their skills at ambush are peerless. They are nearly impossible to see until they come upon you. We discovered that they do this without the aid of magic."

LOWLYN continues
"Do not forget, Lieutenant, there is great spiritual pain in Oytwood over NERRAUNE's blasphemy. The tree shepherds"--LOWLYN bows to GREYBARK and STORMWOOD--"have felt great pain. The elves, the fey, and the men of the wood have also felt spiritual agony. The Seldarine cursed NERRAUNE's followers to their undead state, and Ehlonna imprisoned NERRAUNE within the boundaries of the major rivers to await judgment. If you are looking for spiritual council, do not ignore the council of the wood."
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:41 pm

HLIN looks around and ask LUSULA,PA'CHEEN,LOWLYN, and GHORENFORE, MARILYN "Well is there anyway to get a drop on this undead badies? Or the upper hand on their ambush skills or can we ambush the whole area without been seen ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY
Time: 00:01:36

Luna: New Moon
Celene: 1st Quarter Moon
Sky: Clear
Temp: Cold
Sunrise: 6:58.32
Sunset: 16:53.44
Wind Direction: NW
Average Speed: 6mph
Gusts: 16mph
Weather Conditions: Freezing Conditions

PA'CHEEN looks at HLIN
"We have a plan already in place to ambush the undead camp on the surface. The blue-skinned creatures are not undead."
PA'CHEEN smiles, baring his canines.
"They bleed, HLIN, they bleed. However, I'm afraid I have no . . . wait, a second. The issue is that they hide in shadow until they have the best opportunity to attack. Other than having sharp eyes looking for them, we may be able to uncover them using auras to detect their vile souls."

LUSULA
"If they have such auras."

PA'CHEEN nods
"They work with undead, they posess such vileness in their hearts. They would not be able to hide from any ability to detect evil. It would give us an area to target, perhaps it would force them out of hiding; make them fight with honor."

Last edited by Aloddaharm on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to change the day.)
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 am

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 00:08:00

Luna: New Moon
Celene: 1st Quarter Moon
Sky: Clear
Temp: Cold
Sunrise: 6:58.32
Sunset: 16:53.44
Wind Direction: NW
Average Speed: 6mph
Gusts: 16mph
Weather Conditions: Freezing Conditions

Over the nighttime hours, the clouds from the days before clear out with the higher winds. The day is bitterly cold. The northwest wind only makes the weather even more inhospitable. The clear day and bright sun feel like a joke, a beautiful clear sky, bright sun, and bitter cold. The sun warms very little as it shines down. It seems like the sun's purpose is simply to blind travelers.

Xp Post
ARLIE: 1100
GHORENFORE: 1260
HIMO: 1240
HLIN: 960
KIRAK: 1800
MARTIN: 240

All comrades this is a late Christmas present. All the Xp was doubled for this day of work. Enjoy!

Last edited by Aloddaharm on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the day)
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Base Camp   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 00:14:00

The entire party is up and prepared to move out. NERRAUNE's lair is waiting. The day has remained bitterly cold, but the sun is still bright. Silence dominates the base camp as party members prepare for the journey.

The Treants wish everyone a good hunt.

With LOWLYN in the lead, the party heads into the Oytwood and toward destiny.

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 00:16:15

The walk through the forest is silent. Once the party crosses the threshold between the forest and NERRAUNE's dead zone the tension hanging in the air is suffocating.

LOWLYN holds up his hand and drops low to the ground. He turns around and meets with the rest of the party. Everyone is low to the ground, huddled in fear that the dead trees may also be messengers for NERRAUNEE. GHORENFORE dismounts.

LOWLYN whispers.
"We should be about 200 FEET from NERRAUNE's lair. Hopefully we are out of sight. This is as good of staging area as any."
He turns to PA'CHEEN
"So, do MARTIN and I head toward the lair and watch for you, making sure there's no trouble?"

PA'CHEEN shakes his head
"No, I think FENNIGAN and I will go airborne to take a look. I'll carry FENNIGAN so he can concentrate entirely on his detect magic."
PA'CHEEN turns to FENNIGAN
"Well, let's go invisible and get moving."

FENNIGAN nods. He pulls out an eyelash wrapped in gum arabic. He holds it in his right hand. He makes a fist and touches PA'CHEEN's forehead. FENNIGAN chants, lowering his hand down PA'CHEEN's form. At PA'CHEEN's feet, FENNIGAN kneels, chanting a few seconds. The wizard raises his body quickly as well as his voice (although this is not a shout). PA'CHEEN disappears.

FENNIGAN repeats the chant with another piece of gum arabic. However, he does not touch his head with his fist, but swings his hand holding the component in wide circles in front of him. He spins his hand quicker and quicker. FENNIGAN stops with his fist stretched out before him; he disappears.

The party can hear FENNIGAN cast one more spell.

The party also hears PA'CHEEN's voice.
"All right, FENNIGAN, let's go. We'll be back shortly."

Their is a rush of air and a small explosion of leaves as PA'CHEEN takes off, carrying FENNIGAN.

The rest of the party is left in utter silence.

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Oytwood Base Camp
Time: 16:17:00

PA'CHEEN and FENNIGAN have not been gone longer than a minute, when there is a thud in the middle of the party. Shortly after the sound, PA'CHEEN and FENNIGAN reappear on the ground.

PA'CHEEN is in hysterical disbelief
"I cannot believe that undead berk shot at me! I cannot believe she even saw me!"

LUSULA raises an eyebrow
"Did your invisibility wear off?"

PA'CHEEN shakes his head quickly.
"No. The sentries watching that place are no joke. Especially that human corpse; the one who shouted at the four of us during our last reconnaissance."

FENNIGAN gets to his feet.
"The undead elves are quite excellent as well. They knew something was amiss; it was FAWN's murderer that pinpointed us and fired. We doored out of there as quickly as possible."

PA'CHEEN still in shock continues
"The set up has not changed too much. There are more undead, but the large creatures we saw last time appear to be missing. Those humanoids clad in black are also missing. The corpse, FAWN's murderer, was in a tree (D's position on the map). If we have one tree sniper, there could be more. Whoever doors with me into the heart of the camp will be under fire from the moment we arrive."

LOWLYN shudders
"And FAWN's murderer may be a crack shot. How many others are out there?"

FENNIGAN steps into the conversation
"There are two abjuration enchantments on the the area between us and the undead camp. The magical aura was faint. It's definitely something meant to protect against unwanted intrusion. Luckily we can manuever around or between them. I could not observe the grounds surrounding the rest of the camp. I did not want to risk continuing while one opponent was firing at us. They may have attempted to catch us in a crossfire in the hopes for a lucky shot."

PA'CHEEN beams a smile
"Well, they know we are still out here. I see no point in letting them down again and retreat. Let's put a strategy into action."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Ghorenfore stands next to Brakus
“Alright, Lowlyn, you an Martin will take up an Offensive archery position. Wait for my signal to fire, and you guys can launch the attack. Pacheen will Door into the center of camp with Hlin (around 44,38) after they begin to mobilize and things get started. We may be able to spot any new tree snipers once things get started, but we’ll have to deal with that as it occurs.”
Ghorenfore points out positions within and around the camp as he speaks.
“After that, Lusula and Fennigan with Marilyn will door in near the cave entrance. (around 51, 51), keeping people from getting in. Marilyn can light things up and turn a few undead on the intial door in.”
Ghorenfore looks at Lowlyn,
“I’ll remain with you and Martin and once the party begins we’ll move in for support. The Only thing I need to know is where you can get the best shot off and still remain hidden the easiest?” We need to watch thoose magical auras as well."
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Oytwood Group   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:19:18

LOWLYN replies to GHORENFORE
"With the lack of dense foilage, the best way to stay hidden is amongst the dead trees. That will not be easy. The moment we open fire we could be under fire. I think distance will be our best asset. The further away we are the more difficult it may be for them to spot us before PA'CHEEN doors in for the kill."

LOWLYN smiles
"And, GHORENFORE, it may be best for you stay at least 30 FEET behind MARTIN and I. Stealth is our most important asset in the beginning. Neither you, nor your horse, are equipped for stealth."

BRAKUS snorts.

LOWLYN turns to MARTIN
"Well, I'm ready. Let's move out."
Back to top Go down
EvilBob

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

HLIN looks at PA'CHEEN and whispers "Let's kill as many these evil things as we can before they find LOWLYN and the rest of the party."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Ghorenfore feigns a hurt look and smiles back at Lowlyn
"Full plate, and a mount? why whatever do you mean Lieutenant?"
Ghorenfore points to the abjuration enchantments that Fennigan pointed out earlier.
“I’m thinking maybe we could use their own trap against them. If we force them to come to us down the middle you can pick them off one by one as they come. The pond is blocking that way so they’ll have to either come between the two traps or go around. If they go around I can ride up and take them out on Brakus.”
Ghorenfore looks around
“Unless there’s anything else, I think it’s time for us to get into position.”
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:21:18

LOWLYN digs his hand into the dirt. With his free hand he pours water from his waterskin into the clump of dirt. LOWLYN drops to his knees and starts chanting. He covers his face with the mud as he chants. As he concludes his incantation, LOWLYN's skin, armor, and other adornments change color to much the surrounded dead forest. The long shadows due to a setting sun make LOWLYN nearly vanish before GHORENFORE's eyes.

A whisper emanates from LOWLYN
"And now, we send a message."

Slowly, LOWLYN moves to the unseen enemy camp. As he moves his cloak drapes over his body, preventing any conflict between the shifting chameleon colors of his clothes and body. He reaches the trunk of dead tree 30 FEET ahead, effectively invisible.
LOWLYN (13, 34) 1/2 cover

There is 1/4 (+2 cover bonus to Hide checks/Reflex saves) cover for MARTIN at (13, 37)
LOWLYN took four rounds to get into position and do a Spot check, so MARTIN has the same amount of time. After that, we run on a round-by-round basis.

Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

MARTIN decides copying LOWLYN is an excellent idea. He also grabs some dirt & adds water to it from his waterskin. He too chants as he paints the mud on his face, casting camouflage. MARTIN then tries to move silently to (13, 37), hide, & spot for a target.

move silently +10 (skill)
hide +10 (skill) +10 (camouflage) +2 (cover)
spot +11 (skill)
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

The member 'CondieBerks' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14, 8, 8
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcentral.darkbb.com
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

move silently 24
hide 30
spot 19
Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:21:42

MARTIN sees the enemy camp from this distance. He can see humanoid figures standing in the camp, but he cannot make out any details. If there are any snipers in elevated positions, he cannot make them out at this distance.

PA'CHEEN turns to GHORENFORE.
"LOWLYN says that he spotted the camp; however, he only sees targets on the ground. He's moving in for a closer look."

Back to top Go down
Aloddaharm

Aloddaharm

PostSubject: Waterday, Sunsebb 5th, 586CY: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Huecuva's Blight
Time: 16:21:48

LOWLYN moves closer to the enemy camp.

PA'CHEEN, who is keeping in telepathic communication with MARTIN and LOWLYN, turns to GHORENFORE.
"LOWLYN says he still has no location of possible archers or FAWN's assassin. The closest opponent (UE-1) is an undead wood elf. It's definitely a warrior of some sort. He cannot identify the other targets."

LOWLYN (16, 36), 1/2 Cover

MARTIN has 1/2 Cover (14, 38) directly southeast of him. However he could try a double move to (18, 39) if he wants.
Back to top Go down
CondieBerks

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

MARTIN treads carefully hunting the enemy. He moves silently 5' to (14, 38 ), hides, & spots for another look at the enemy.

move silently +10 (skill)
hide +10 (skill) +10 (camouflage) +4 (1/2 cover)
spot +11 (skill)

Last edited by CondieBerks on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight   Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk: Against the Giants: Huecuva's Blight
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next